Return to Neibreth: A Sequel to a Text Adventure of mine... [Story based]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... I'm okay... What is that place ? *Ryūga regains his senses* You said that the crystal star fell deeper in that cave ?! We must hurry ! If the crystal star fall into enemy hands...

Alright. I don't know if you've picked up on this yet, but I'm trying to keep as passive as possible. Never kill people you don't have to.
that being said I might have to kill someone today

Current Time of Day: Day: 1/9
The sun finally rises.

~~~~Grant Redman (@Mr. Fury)~~~~ [MENTALLY SCARRED] [SIDESHIELD]
Current Location: Ocean: Newer Ravenrock
HP: 220/220 DP: 6 LVL: 21
Party: Walter: 400/400
Party: OHGAWDSworth: 250/250
~~~~And~~~
~~~~Zell (@Creeper da Snek)~~~~
HP: 579/580 [CAT SCRATCH] DP: 70 LVL: 8
~~~And~~~
~~~~Jack (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)~~~~
HP: 480/480 DP: 199 LVL: 10

Grant: 220/220
Walter: 400/400
Edgesworth: 250/250
Zell: 559/580
Jack: 480/480
VS
Colonel Winters: HP: 246/350 [GRAPPLED!]

Colonel Winters responds to jack
Winters: There is a reason i still draw breath and autumns doesn't you know...
Jack fires his pistol! it missed...
Grant walks to one side of the battlefield and places a terrible painting
Winters: You clearly don't know art...
Winters isn't affected...
Walter attacks! it did 104 damage.
Edgesworth attacks with his saw! Just missed!
Zell trys to grapple, but winters steps aside and grabs ahold of chain and then slings zell into the nearby wall, it did 20 damage to zell..
Zell then slings his knife again surprising winters and grapples him!
Winters smiles...
Winters: Yes, grapple me and prevent me from moving, I fail to see how this could end badly for you... You clearly outsmarted me...

~~~~Endzor Green (@Sky High)~~~~
Current Location: Worlds End
HP: 360/360 DP: 600 LVL: 14
Party: Goresby Purrvis: 500/500

Gyral takes the potion and looks at it.
Gyral: Hmmm... By the looks of it, it looks like liquid cancer!... I'm only joking, it's just an inside joke... I'll have to run a few tests on it, if you don't mind me holding onto it for said tests, once i figure out what it is, i can send a secret shadow messenger to you to give it back and a note regarding what it exactly is...

~~~ TEAM LOCKHORN~~~
Current Location: The Lost Land: Lemmys Circus
Team DP: 3293
~~~Happy/Scary (@Xmax360)~~~
HP: 180/200 225/225 LVL 12
&
~~~~Invictus (@Madder)~~~~ [DEMONS ENRAGEMENT [LVL 1]]
HP: 370/370 LVL 4
~~~And~~~
~~~~Ryuga (OC) (@Kazuki)~~~~
HP: 250/250 DP: 33 LVL 1

Ryuga rushes deeper into the cave, trying to hurry for to find the star
Lemmy: Samurai! wait!
Lemmy follows in a hurry

Invictus and scary follow. They make it a large den, A large chalkboard blocks the exit,That's when the group notices a creature standing next to the chalkboard, holding the crystal star...
show

They then notice that it's teaching a bunch of drakes...

Dragon Scholar: Now Which one of you can tell me what two plus 2 is?
One of the drakes responds Quick Mafs
Dragon Scholar: Your memes have no place in this den young fry...
The Dragon Scholar notices the party and lemmy
Dragon Scholar: Hmmm? A human, A Demon, A freak, and a turtle? Why are you here in our class den?

~~~~Henry Huldon (OC) (@TheGuy)~~~~
Current Location: Haven Province: Near Newer Haven
HP: 230/230 DP: 50 LVL 1

???: My world is shattered, and soon to be nothing, If you would like to help it, Then please, Find a way to destroy the Doom and Gloom legion before that ruin my world even further...

~~~~Catherine (OC) (@SteelSt0rmMaster)~~~~
Current Location: Murkfog Swamp: Murkfog shrine
HP: 260/340 DP: 110 LVL 1

Catherine enters the portal and notices the shadow, and another shadow talking, She also notices that she was just kinda spat out onto a mayan temple-looking structure

Shadow 1: So, What are we going to do?
Shadow 2: Who kno- oh no RUN
The shadow runs off while the other one stays confused, That is until a large spiked ball hits him and slays him
$

Goreham-hogg: GOT ANOTHER ONE! MAN I'M ON A ROLE TODAY! *Snort*
Due to you being behind a wall, He hasn't seen you yet...

~~~~Zeke Maynot (OC) (@Everyone Except You)~~~~
Current Location: World Edge: Worlds Edge
HP: 100/100 DP: 90 LVL 1

gfhfdhgffgjhfgjnhfhgfhghfghghfhghfdfgjdgjdghdhdfjdjgdjgdfhgdgdjgjdjhfhjfhfmbmbfgkkgritigifigfgjfgiirtigifkjgkfhjfhjfjgirjtjgjfjfhjfkjrihjhifjhrijyirjgfkhjfhirjtiytjryiryiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiiyiyiyiyiyiyijryjrjyhijgjjfijhifjhfjihjfhjfjhjifhjfhfjihijfgjdkfsmfdmsmrekfmdfkdgfdjgjfjhdffkhjfgkjfgf mvmbmbbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbbmc,cx,xc,,cd,fdkkdkdkkgkdgkdgkdgkdgienjoykitkatbarsfkdkfdkkfdkgdjgdjgjdgkdkgfjdgjfdgjkdjgjdnsdmwmdm

~~~~Aleron (OC) (@tappaja100)~~~~
Current Location: Adamanturtle Plains: Steppes
HP: 300/300 DP: 100 LVL 1

You head towards town, And soon hear rustling in the nearby jimmies bushes as a monster pops out to attack!
A cruelcumber draws near!
show

Last edited:
"I... um... well that was embarrassing, you probably weren't even expecting me to use my sidearm first... Oh well. Now then," *Fires a wrist rocket whilst a clone trooper in the background yells to watch for them after.* "I'D SUGGEST LETTING GO OF THEM WHILE YOU CAN SPIDERPERSONWHOMIHAVEN'TBOTHEREDLEARNINGTHENAMEOF!"

That sarcasm did not sound good. Zell hopes Winters is bluffing and keeps his hold on him, yanking the chain a little to dig the metal into his flesh. He has to admit, Thisbe guy must be pretty strong to be able to throw him against a wall.
Edit: Zell hears the random storm trooper, but he’s already done what he can. RIP.

[Ability Used: Grapple (Damage) - Target- Colonel Winters]

Henry looks up to the rising sun. "Finally...Is there anything you can tell me about this 'Doom and Gloom Legion'?"

"The answer would be four but we would like to kindly have that crystal star." "And kindly so we don't need to fight you, cause you look mighty strong, and wise." They both say.

*Invictus steps in front of H&S, smiles, and says:"
If you would excuse my friends here, they know nothing outside of violence and theft. If they get the star, they would surely use it for the best of things, but they seem to be losing a lot of things as of late. I had to backtrack miles just to look for the snacks they dropped, haha. Either way, I seem to be the more responsible of the group, however I expect you not to just hand it over. Whatever conditions you require, I will be sure to fill, so long as we get the star in return. Deal?

Grant sort of just grabs the painting and proceeds to try and smash it over Winters' head.

Maybe you'll be able to appreciate it from a closer angle...

Current Time of Day: Day: 2/9

~~~~Grant Redman (@Mr. Fury)~~~~ [MENTALLY SCARRED] [SIDESHIELD]
HP: 220/220 DP: 6 LVL: 21
Party: Walter: 400/400
Party: OHGAWDSworth: 250/250
~~~~And~~~
~~~~Zell (@Creeper da Snek)~~~~
HP: 579/580 [CAT SCRATCH] DP: 70 LVL: 8
~~~And~~~
~~~~Jack (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)~~~~
HP: 480/480 DP: 199 LVL: 10

Grant: 220/220
Walter: 400/400
Edgesworth: 250/250
Zell: 459/580
Jack: 480/480
VS
Colonel Winters: HP: 178/350

Winters: Excellent, thank you mercenary...
Winters manages to move around and sling zell into the rocket launched by Jack, it did 100 damage. Winters is ungrappled!

Winters: I applaud the fact that you could just kill each other without me needing to lift a finger... Maybe if i just keep dodging, you'll all just die off on your own... i probably won't even need to counter attack...
Thanks to the gift of Tsarin, i am able to figure out your abilities before you even make them based on recent data, Every time you fight a sin, a koopaling, a single standard monster, Anything, i record and i study...
There is nothing you can do to land a single blow onto me from this point forw-

Grant smacks winters with a painting, it did 68 damage due to being a surprise attack

Winters: Alright, That's just moronic...
Edgesworth fires off his flamethrower, But winters dodges it!
Walter thinks for a moment
Walter: Hmm... I suppose if you can read us easily, Then we must act unpredictable, Attacks that we would never do normally!

~~~~Endzor Green (@Sky High)~~~~
Current Location: Haven Province: Newer Haven.
HP: 360/360 DP: 600 LVL: 14
Party: Goresby Purrvis: 500/500

Gyral: Good luck survivor... You're going to need it...

Purrvis and Endzor enter the exit portal and appear in the haven province, it's nice and sunny. They start walking to newer haven and reach it's gates, as Purrvis puts on his tanooki leaf and takes the form of a human.

Where do you two head to now?
(Bar,haven radio,subwah,magic store,power armor store,general store,residential area.)

You hear the gates open behind you and turn around to see a dragon man, looking around, seemingly looking for something or someplace.

~~~ TEAM LOCKHORN~~~
Team DP: 3293
~~~Happy/Scary (@Xmax360)~~~
HP: 180/200 225/225 LVL 12
&
~~~~Invictus (@Madder)~~~~ [DEMONS ENRAGEMENT [LVL 1]]
HP: 370/370 LVL 4
~~~And~~~
~~~~Ryuga (OC) (@Kazuki)~~~~
HP: 250/250 DP: 33 LVL 1

Dragon Scholar: Hoho, My name is Yaraxonal (yah racks on ooll) i'm one of the many souls brought to this land by the doom & gloom legion, my mission was to destroy all survivors i came across, But us scholars only seek knowledge, Not violence.. So i fled the legion in secret... and went to this remote island.

Now i was going to just give you the star, Buuuut... Since you offered to do something for it....
You see that tunnel over there?

Yaraxonal points in a direction
Yaraxonal: Some of the other dragons in the area went down there to carve out more dens, But they came back screaming and talking in tongues i don't quite recognize... could you figure out what's deterring them from their job?

~~~~Henry Huldon (OC) (@TheGuy)~~~~
Current Location: Haven Province: Near Newer Haven
HP: 230/230 DP: 50 LVL 1

???: The Doom & Gloom legion is Queen Tsarins forces, a force of evil, Powerful soldiers known as the Enclave, Evil monsters being led by a man named King Godwyn, 7 powerful turtle monsters called the Koopa Klan, More commonly known as the Koopalings, and a legion of dark knights known as the Virtues Exiles...

Queen Tsarin and her two sons, Der-... Doom and Gloom rule over it, She named the faction, obviously after her sons...

~~~~Catherine (OC) (@SteelSt0rmMaster)~~~~
Current Location: Murkfog Swamp: Murkfog shrine
HP: 260/340 DP: 110 LVL 1

Catherine hides from goreham hogg, she feels the ground shake as it steps
Hogg: *snort* Hmmm.. I smell something...
Is someone hiding nearby? Queen Tsarin told me not to let anyone near the mirror... So if you're there, COME OUT AND FACE ME LIKE A TRUE WARRIOR!

Catherine hears a loud crash as the ground lightly shakes, She assumes Hogg banged something with that flail of his...

~~~~Zeke Maynot (OC) (@Everyone Except You)~~~~
Current Location: World Edge: Worlds Edge
HP: 100/100 DP: 90 LVL 1

gfhfdhgffgjhfgjnhfhgfhghfghghfhghfdfgjdgjdghdhdfjdjgdjgdfhgdgdjgjdjhfhjfhfmbmbfgkkgritigifigfgjfgiirtigifkjgkfhjfhjfjgirjtjgjfjfhjfkjrihjhifjhrijyirjgfkhjfhirjtiytjryiryiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiiyiyiyiyiyiyijryjrjyhijgjjfijhifjhfjihjfhjfjhjifhjfhfjihijfgjdkfsmfdmsmrekfmdfkdgfdjgjfjhdffkhjfgkjfgf mvmbmbbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbbmc,cx,xc,,cd,fdkkdkdkkgkdgkdgkdgkdgienjoykitkatbarsfkdkfdkkfdkgdjgdjgjdgkdkgfjdgjfdgjkdjgjdnsdmwmdm x2 [combo!]

~~~~Aleron (OC) (@tappaja100)~~~~
Current Location: Haven Province: Newer Haven
HP: 300/300 DP: 100 LVL 1

Aleron breaths flames and burns the cruelcumber!
YOU WON!
Aleron decides to continue heading towards the town, realizing that plant based monsters are no match for fire.

As he enters the gates of the town, He stands before two people discussing where to go (See Sky Highs turn up above.)
They stare at you.
You look at the town, you could talk to the two people, or you could visit the bar,the general store,the armor shop,the magic shop, the "Subwah", the residential areas, or the place labeled as "Haven Radio"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom