Blocks & Decoration Revolving Doors

Will you join The Revolution?

• Yes

Votes: 39 97.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Maybe they could add regular Doors out of Hardmode Ores, and with the above proposal, still have Revolving Doors made out of them?

I had an idea for something that would use the same mechanics: a saloon door. Rather than revolving, it would just flap open and shut.

I am slightly confused on this suggestion. The revolving door allows any living thing in Terraria to pass through it, and after it passes through, the door opens then closes to let either a player, npc, or monster in? Or does it just make an "alert sound" whenever something passes though including the player and NPCs? And is this revolving door able to be made to any vertical height or is it the same 3 blocks as normal doors?

the same 3 blocks as normal doors?
Well damn, to think I never specified that. But yes.
Actually, I did mention the dimensions.

The revolving door allows any living thing in Terraria to pass through it, and after it passes through, the door opens then closes to let either a player, npc, or monster in?
It would just spin whenever something passes through.

Or does it just make an "alert sound" whenever something passes though including the player and NPCs?
The alert I was speaking of is the flapping sound that would be played when the door is used.

Back
Top Bottom