tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Discussion in 'Released' started by hamstar, Jan 13, 2018.

1. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

[​IMG]
    Rewards
    v1.5.3.3

Mirror

Note: Requires Mod Helpers

This mod rewards players for game progression with Progress Points; a non-transferable currency to purchase rare, hard-to-grind items. You'll see this point score appear at the top of your screen when your inventory is open. Consult the Wayfarer town npc for spending options (note that more purchases are unlocked as you progress the game).

Use the Mod Helpers control panel to adjust settings (including shop items), or else chat commands (single-player only; type /help and scroll with arrow keys for list).

Note: Item names must be their English names when inputting custom packs. The items you receive in-game should be properly localized, though.

Source code now available. API now available (now featuring Mod.Call() bindings).

Installation

Requires tModLoader (0.10). Copy the above .tmod file to your 'Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Mods' folder to play.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  2. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  3. Jonthan Contreras

Jonthan Contreras Terrarian

Is that the good sea mod, since it is a help of weapons, armor, item, help a lot, besides you have 4 models installed and playing all the time and the truth is not easy :C but it is a good challenge :3

Es pero que sea bueno el mod, ya que igual una ayuda de armas, armaduras, item, ayuda mucho, ademas yo tengo 4 mod instalados y jugando todo al mismo tiempo y la verdad no es facil :c pero es un buen reto :3

4. Mowzers

Mowzers Terrarian

Can someone make a config for Calamity, Thorium, and Crystilium? I don't really know how to work the config

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    hamstar likes this.
  5. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

Try using the in-game chat commands. Use /help for the list.

Let me know if there's any problems.

6. Nebulord

Nebulord Skeletron Prime

I can't seem to be able to buy anything.
    I just defeated the eye of cthulhu and the money purse picked my interest, however, despite having 9 PP (i guess that's the currency) i can't buy it, i right click, it dissapears, i left click, it also dissapears.

As always, to aid on the search for the trouble here is my mod list:

Rewards
    Terraria Overhaul
    Hamstar's Helpers
    Better Bone Welder
    The One Library
    Portable Storage
    Recipe Browser
    Simple Auto Chests
    Shorter Respawn Time
    Where's My Items
    The Luggage
    Boss Checklist
    Cheat Sheet
    The Lunatic
    More Dialouge
    Low Health Beep
    'The' Fixer
    Yet Another Boss Health Bar
    Helpful Hotkeys
    WorldGen Previewer
    Which Mod Is This From?
    Shader Library
    Dye Easy
    Hair Dye for Armor
    Vanilla Dye Fix
    Wing Slot Upgraded

hamstar likes this.
  7. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

v1.1.2 up (see above). Let me know if there's any more problems. This should be ready for Releases soon, and no longer a WIP.

8. FiveSix78

FiveSix78 Terrarian

Here's an even larger config file that may interest some people: https://pastebin.com/AQXy3nyM It's intended to be used across multiple playthroughs in conjunction with an upcoming mod called Reset Mode, so some of the packs won't be purchasable on your first playthrough. Prices and PP rewarded by bosses/events can, of course, be adjusted however you see fit to change how it all works, including allowing you to purchase any pack on your first playthrough.
    The file also assumes that you have Infinity, Battle Rods, Teleporters Unchained, Magic Storage, and Banner Bonanza installed.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    Polyblank and hamstar like this.
  9. Xablauzero

Xablauzero Terrarian

I need help ;-; , when i started my world and get the npc, all packs don't loaded, only the alucard's pack loaded, and i sayed okay, and i'm trying to code mode packs, BUT DON'T LOAD ANYTHING , and i want to put mod items, but doens't have id, i tried to add vanilla items in the config, but i get the same error, if you can help me, my error is this upload_2018-2-10_20-33-59.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 10, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 10, 2018 ---
    upload_2018-2-10_20-35-10.png

hamstar likes this.
  10. ;-;

;-; Spazmatism

In the newest (currently) version, when you kill the WoF you should get more bags to purchase, but nothing updates, and there still are the bags that were in pre-hardmode

hamstar likes this.
  11. Xablauzero

Xablauzero Terrarian

lol but i added my own bags without boss kills, and idk what happens

12. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

See if the update (above) fixes this, now.

Use the in-game chat commands (in single player) to add items.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  13. DoktorDare

DoktorDare Terrarian

I love this mod, feels almost quest/merc like, getting access to a lot of items by farming bosses for points feels good and very rewarding indeed :D

hamstar likes this.
  14. Xablauzero

Xablauzero Terrarian

the update is on in the terraria browser??? i'm so excited to add my own bags

15. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

I'm getting reports of transient FPS lag, but I'm unable to replicate. If someone gets any for a given game, use the Hamstar Helpers issue report function to let me know.

Also, this is now out of beta. I hope.

16. Xablauzero

Xablauzero Terrarian

I Can Add My Own Bags In The Rewards Config???

17. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

Or the in-game chat command /rewardsshopadd (use /help for info)

18. Xablauzero

Xablauzero Terrarian

but how i get an mod id???
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 18, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 18, 2018 ---
    when i try to use /hhgetitemid i can't get mod ids

19. hamstar

hamstar Steampunker

Updated the Helpers mod to now give errors when invalid config files are present. Recommend using a JSON editor if you edit the config files by hand.

What is the exact text you're using?

20. StarOcean

StarOcean Terrarian

Hello, using this mod on a linux multiplayer server and it is not assigning any pp when killing bosses. Works fine in windows singleplayer and windows multiplayer.
    Mods used are all of them.

hamstar likes this.