tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

View attachment 196278
Wayfarer isn't selling anything. I'm on Hardmode, English version.
Mind telling me what your Logs.txt file says (Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs)? Also try sending me your player files anything in the Rewards folder (Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Rewards).

is there anything the wayfarer sells that is modded? i've heard/seen from other people but never for myself, if so, how do i get them to appear?
Try replacing your config file with this https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...s-for-game-progress.65384/page-2#post-1557589

upload_2018-3-22_20-3-1.png

I don't know how to send the files in my player folder nor the Rewards folder, but here you go!
[doublepost=1521720330,1521720213][/doublepost]
upload_2018-3-22_20-4-30.png

upload_2018-3-22_20-4-56.png

upload_2018-3-22_20-5-18.png

Here's the modlist too.

Attachments

• Haru.plr
    2.2 KB · Views: 165
Hi hamstar, my progression points seem to be resetting every time I logout and back in, I'm playing multiplayer by myself... I have lost probably around 100 points thus far from leaving and coming back each day without spending them. Is there a way I can add these points back, and has anyone else had this issue? I haven't edited anything, but I am going to try to, hopefully I can add stuff from calamity and thorium and spirit to the buy vendor.

Hi hamstar, my progression points seem to be resetting every time I logout and back in, I'm playing multiplayer by myself... I have lost probably around 100 points thus far from leaving and coming back each day without spending them. Is there a way I can add these points back, and has anyone else had this issue? I haven't edited anything, but I am going to try to, hopefully I can add stuff from calamity and thorium and spirit to the buy vendor.
When this happens, please send an issue report via. the Hamstar Helpers control panel. If there's an error or incompatible mod, it'll be indicated.

Meanwhile, I'll see if I can replicate this.

Edit: Try it now (v1.4.8)

Last edited:
I appear to be experiencing a biiit of a problem... partially because i'm... not quite sure what to put there but i keep getting invalid pack name when i try making a new pack. Was wondering if i could get some help with this, i tried editing the config but... that broke the mod... >.>

Edit: NEVERMIND! i was following the Parameters a LITTLE too closely and kept adding the less then greater then brackets. :p

Edit 2: Now i'm experiencing another problem... An item that i want the pack to include shares the SAME item id with another item in the game... Specifically... The Gatligator Shares an ID with the Melted Invar Sword from the Tremor mod... Which would explain why my game crashed trying to load the pack after editing the config... as it was trying to get the Item ID for the Gatligator, and found both the Gatligator and Melted Invar Sword and, tried putting them in the same place in the pack... or something i dunno if thats how code works... >.>

Edit 3: Ok... Now i'm not sure whats wrong as when i tried getting the Item ID for other mod items it says the same thing, more specifically if i try "Soul of Dimensions" from Fargo's mod or the Soul of the Void. So i'm not exactly sure how to get proper Item ID's when it seems to default to 8809 which IS the item ID for the Melted Invar sword...

Edit 4: Also, trying to add Some bosses to the config and i noticed two bosses from two different mods are called Antlion queen. >.>;;; how do i solve that?

Last edited:
I could try adding a naming convention to prefix the mod name with the NPC name. I'll look into that later.

I don't fully know how this mod works, i have the NPC but i don't see where the points are to show the number, and i dont know what boss needed to kill before you can actually use said points, there isn't much detail on the very top post like i thought there would be to say how it works and what needs to be done to get the most of this mod

I don't fully know how this mod works, i have the NPC but i don't see where the points are to show the number, and i dont know what boss needed to kill before you can actually use said points, there isn't much detail on the very top post like i thought there would be to say how it works and what needs to be done to get the most of this mod
Kill bosses, get loot. Simple enough, right?

There's an option in the config file to change the positioning of the points, mine is set to

Code:
  "PointsDisplayX": -75,
  "PointsDisplayY": 990,

That puts it at the bottom right near the settings button.

Hey can you add when you sell items to the rewards person instead of coins they give Progress Points instead?

Yo, doing a multiplayer co-op deal with a friend and we're having some difficulties having Reset Mode work with Rewards and all sometimes. Usually it's bosses and all that you've already killed in the first world that you started it on and all before it gets screwed over and all.

Just leaving this here as a bug deal. Otherwise, solid work on all your mods. They're fantastic to screw around with.

I'll be working on this mod soon to try to get it fixed up, along with any last stuff Reset Mode might need.

Playing a modded multiplayer world and nobody can attain any progress points so far as of killing the Eye of Cathulu multiple times, any help ?

So how exactly do i add items to wayfarer's shop?

i did " this and it didn't work and i did < > and it didn't work

m821sh.png
added image for better understanding

Last edited:
Is there some sort of command or are you meant to get an item when you spawn? I dunno what to do with 2k points as i dont even know how to use them

Back
Top Bottom