tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

I want to add "Ammo Box" of Ammobox+ mod to ShopLoadout.
How can I set if there are multiple items with the same name?

I tried to download the mod, but when I try to enable it says that the mod HamstarHelpers is required, but it doesn't exist. Can you fix it?

I tried to download the mod, but when I try to enable it says that the mod HamstarHelpers is required, but it doesn't exist. Can you fix it?
Press the ! button next to it. If that doesn't work, look up Mod Helpers in the browser.

I would like to add some vanilla NPC's items I have to on the chests for some mod's items, but the config file doesn't store the reward pack I created with Notepad++.
How can I add manually custom rewards to the game?

Edit:
I did not see the Mod Helpers. I had to apply the Config Changes in the game.
Bumm, I was so dumb.

Last edited:
WHY THE HELL Mod Helper can't accept custom point and reward values? On every startup the config file gets reset as if the values and bags wouldn't saved correctly.
The 2.0 version of mod config is so restrict with the values? If so, I think it doesn't make sense for me to add custom reward points and reward bags for mods' bosses and items.

WHY THE HELL Mod Helper can't accept custom point and reward values? On every startup the config file gets reset as if the values and bags wouldn't saved correctly.
The 2.0 version of mod config is so restrict with the values? If so, I think it doesn't make sense for me to add custom reward points and reward bags for mods' bosses and items.
Send me the config file you're trying to save, and report anything Logs.txt says.

After the conversation I found out the Merchants Plus mod was which caused the problem with Rewards mod config.

Hi there, im running a home made server with multiple mods, they just work fine together in single player, the problem is when its about multiplayer, i cant get the wayfarer to load the bags, and this happens to most of ppl who tries to access it. Is there a configuration i should do so that work in multiplayer? does the mod have support for mutiplayer?
lywceo
.Thanks for any help.

Hi there, im running a home made server with multiple mods, they just work fine together in single player, the problem is when its about multiplayer, i cant get the wayfarer to load the bags, and this happens to most of ppl who tries to access it. Is there a configuration i should do so that work in multiplayer? does the mod have support for mutiplayer?
lywceo
.Thanks for any help.
It should. Do you mind sending me anything Logs.txt says when you get this error?

It should. Do you mind sending me anything Logs.txt says when you get this error?
sure i can provide u anything u need, i tried to upload a image when i talk to the NPC it displays lots red information, saying it wasnt able to load the bags, some of my friends get a error saying " player id could not be loaded", can i upload the files right here or should i up the elsewere and provide u with the link?

sure i can provide u anything u need, i tried to upload a image when i talk to the NPC it displays lots red information, saying it wasnt able to load the bags, some of my friends get a error saying " player id could not be loaded", can i upload the files right here or should i up the elsewere and provide u with the link?
When you get an error, send me the logs file in Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/Logs.txt. Alternatively, simply submit an issue report in-game in the Mod Helpers control panel (top left).

Hey, everytime i start up terraria, my rewards config.json file keeps resetting, is there and option to turn that off, or am i just stuck?

Send me the contents of your Rewards Config.json, and Logs.txt

I figured it out! In the config the first line ("VersionSinceUpdate": "2.0.0.1",) was instead ("VersionSinceUpdate": "",) by default. It assumed something was on the wrong version, and tried to fix it each time terraria started up.

Back
Top Bottom