tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

My NPC of rewards doesn't work after kill the WoF, just appear a bag, and when I try to click on the icon, my game crash :/ What I do?

My NPC of rewards doesn't work after kill the WoF, just appear a bag, and when I try to click on the icon, my game crash :/ What I do?
The Wayfarer NPC sells empty bags? What do you mean icon? When you next notice errors, please upload your log files here (log files are found in Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs).

Last edited:
Ok, I uploaded

Attachments

• client.log
    22.3 KB · Views: 89
  • BugTerraria.PNG
    BugTerraria.PNG
    111.3 KB · Views: 95
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-09-11 at 23.31.28.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-09-11 at 23.31.28.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 97
Try this version and tell me if anything changes. Report the log file output if you still see errors.
I cant buy nothing :/ I tried to get stoicist pack, but all of my pp (102) disappeared when I clicked and I dont received the item

Attachments

• Bug.PNG
    Bug.PNG
    134.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Stoicist Pack.PNG
    Stoicist Pack.PNG
    175.5 KB · Views: 78
  • client.log
    29.3 KB · Views: 94
I cant buy nothing :/ I tried to get stoicist pack, but all of my pp (102) disappeared when I clicked and I dont received the item
You have my permission to use the chat cheat code to get it back. ;)

Tell me if this version fixes the issue. Sorry for making you go through all this trouble. For some reason the log errors are only semi-helpful, and I'm essentially have to proxy-debug this as I cannot replicate this issue.

Attachments

• Rewards v2.2.1.4b.zip
    146.3 KB · Views: 76
You have my permission to use the chat cheat code to get it back. ;)

Tell me if this version fixes the issue. Sorry for making you go through all this trouble. For some reason the log errors are only semi-helpful, and I'm essentially have to proxy-debug this as I cannot replicate this issue.

Nothing yet :/

No change? I cannot figure this. Got a log file at least?

The bag of NPC still is different and I cant buy nothing :/

The problem started when we tried to kill WoF, the game closed, I realized I had REWARDS update, so I updated it and it looked like this

Attachments

• client.log
    25.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Rewards bug.PNG
    Rewards bug.PNG
    120.3 KB · Views: 87
The bag of NPC still is different and I cant buy nothing :/

The problem started when we tried to kill WoF, the game closed, I realized I had REWARDS update, so I updated it and it looked like this
Hopefully this will be the last version to test. I've cleaned up a few more things, especially regarding item cloning and such.

Attachments

• Rewards v2.2.1.4c.zip
    148.5 KB · Views: 79
Well, the error changed. That's a good sign. Are you up for one more version test?
SURE! hahaha

I'll upload the log, but bro, if you don't wanna do more versions for test, no problem.

I understand perfectly, that's probably just me

Attachments

• client.log
    22.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Log erro print.PNG
    Log erro print.PNG
    555.2 KB · Views: 91
SURE! hahaha

I'll upload the log, but bro, if you don't wanna do more versions for test, no problem.

I understand perfectly, that's probably just me
Oh, that error was in the main menu. Alright, I think I've tracked it down (fingers crossed!):

Edit: No, I didn't. Here's the correct version:

Attachments

• Rewards v2.2.1.4f.zip
    148.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Oh, that error was in the main menu. Alright, I think I've tracked it down (fingers crossed!):

Edit: No, I didn't. Here's the correct version:

Bro, the bag is correct, but when I try to get any bag, my game crash UIASHDUIASHD sorry

Attachments

• BYUGYUGY.png
    BYUGYUGY.png
    44 KB · Views: 85
  • Bag bug.PNG
    Bag bug.PNG
    142.4 KB · Views: 90
  • client.log
    30.9 KB · Views: 98
  • server.log
    15.1 KB · Views: 76
Back