Items Reworking Lihzahrd Power Cells

Revisited this, fixed the image links, and made it so power cells can still drop from Temple enemies. Kind of lets you pick your poison - one chlorophyte bar isn't too awful, but I can understand a lot of people have more fun slaughtering Lihzahrds.

This is cool and all, but I think the recipe is way too cheap. Make it like 5 Chloropyhte Bars and more Solar Fragments [like 5] (that way you would still have to kill enemies but it isn't as reliant on luck). Honestly, though, I don't have a huge problem with grinding Power Cells.

This is cool and all, but I think the recipe is way too cheap. Make it like 5 Chloropyhte Bars and more Solar Fragments [like 5] (that way you would still have to kill enemies but it isn't as reliant on luck). Honestly, though, I don't have a huge problem with grinding Power Cells.
Not disagreeing here - the recipe is pretty cheap as-is. I'm trying to strike a balance between having people Chlorophyte grind and just being too easy to get.

Tbh I don't see a problem with the current system. Literally 2 minutes of my time is enough for a cell, and you get so many from chests anyway that I usually have 10+ cells just from trying to reach the deep chamber alone.

It's tiresome to grind for a boss item over and over in the temple.

Lihzahrd_Power_Cell.png

Lihzahrd Power Cell
-Now crafted with 1
Solar_Tablet_Fragment.png
and 1
Chlorophyte_Bar.png

-No longer dropped by Lihzahrds and Flying Snakes

Makes it much easier to acquire the summoning item, like with the mechs.
A suggestion of few words.

24/11/18: Fixed broken image links. Also made it so that they still drop from Temple enemies.
would the recipe from 3DS be a good recipe or is that too easy/hard to make
EDIT: It appears someone else already suggested this on this post

would the recipe from 3DS be a good recipe or is that too easy/hard to make
EDIT: It appears someone else already suggested this on this post
As someone who used to play 3DS, I can confirm it's more annoying than anything this late in the game and actively encourages just farming mobs.

Meh. Farming the Temple is fairly easy, especially once you can remodel it to suit -- if you're hanging from the ceiling of the big room, the Lizhards are basically chumps, so you can just slaughter them while taking out any Flying Snakes that get near. The pattern is, you get about one Cell for each banner.

Back
Top Bottom