Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Note: I only play in Single Player, and my issue starts when the game loads up and continues throughout gameplay, meaning it affects multiplayer as well.

I use a K55 RGB Corsair Keyboard, and I was naturally excited by the changelog which stated that Terraria supported Razer, Corsair, and Logitech RGB. Unfortunatly, when I loaded up the game, the keyboard simply turned its color off compared to my Void Pro (also Corsair) Headset which changed its color to match the biomes. No matter how many times I loaded up, the RGB would not show up. I have also have force updated my keyboard's software multiple times to see if this was a Corsair problem, which it wasn't. This also has been an issue from 1.4.0.1, and I do not want to buy another keyboard so I can enjoy Terraria RGB. Whoever did the RGB did a great job, I don't doubt that, but this has to be a bug with how the game sees devices.

Note: I only play in Single Player, and my issue starts when the game loads up and continues throughout gameplay, meaning it affects multiplayer as well.

I use a K55 RGB Corsair Keyboard, and I was naturally excited by the changelog which stated that Terraria supported Razer, Corsair, and Logitech RGB. Unfortunatly, when I loaded up the game, the keyboard simply turned its color off compared to my Void Pro (also Corsair) Headset which changed its color to match the biomes. No matter how many times I loaded up, the RGB would not show up. I have also have force updated my keyboard's software multiple times to see if this was a Corsair problem, which it wasn't. This also has been an issue from 1.4.0.1, and I do not want to buy another keyboard so I can enjoy Terraria RGB. Whoever did the RGB did a great job, I don't doubt that, but this has to be a bug with how the game sees devices.

Go to my post where I show you how to fix it:

PC - [1.4.1.1] My keyboard lights go dead when I launch the game.

Back
Top Bottom