Weapons & Equip Rider and Lifeforce knight - Two clases

Paillan

Terrarian
Hello and welcome to my third suggestion! last suggestions didn't had too much settling so I though about this one which I had in my head for a while :joy:
I present you (sprites on the work) the rider class and the lifeforce knight class

What are this classes: The first class is a offensive-supportive class which relies on mounts. New mouths (easier to get) should come with him. He uses normal and light armor and spears.
The second is a defensive-supportive class, which relies on life. Armos give lot of life but not much defense, his primary weapons should be hammers. His armor is super heavy.

The rider: "A paragon, trained by king arthur himself, has a natural love for tameable beasts he can ride. As long as he and his mouth become one, he won't loose."
comes with: More spears (There are several mods that already add this, wooden, iron, cooper, tin, and so on)
More mounts. Basic mount should be horse, which can be upgraded with horse armor. Hardmode mount should be dragon or wyrm, also upgradeable with armor.
New mechanic. Instead of attacking normally, when you click (only mounted) you will charge towards your facing. As you move you gain speed, damage and knockback (up to a limit) when you hit something (enemy, terrain) the attack is stopped and you deal the damage. If you hit an enemy you may cut across him (while you cut across you can't take damage) so you can reset your position easily. If you take damage while charging though, you will unmount and be unable to mount for a while, so take care! You may also stop your charge by releasing your mouse.
Pro:
Scalable knockback
Scalable damage
High movility
Decent defense
Cons:
Very suceptible to projectiles
Very weak while unmounted
Poor accuracy

The Lifeforce knight: "Many have used a life cristal, few have asked themselves how it worked, fewer had try discover it's propeties. Among this small amount of people, is the lifeforce knight. After acquiring the knowledge of the cristals and the secrets of the lifeforce, he uses them to craft powerfull armors and weapons"
comes with: a new crafting station (not sure of what it's made, but it should be obtained as one of the last things from pre-hardmode)
More armors (all of them have as base resource life cristals and/or life fruit. Since getting a lot of those could be difficult, each piece of armor requires 1-3 cristals and 1-2 fruits.
More weapons. A high amout of hammers that are made for battle. They should come with lifesteal to ensure survability. This will also require cristals/fruits.
Pro:
Extreme amount of health
High knockback
Decent damage
Cons:
Poor defense
Extremely slow

Some ides already:

Horse: basic mount. Spawns as a non-hostile creature. Becomes hostile when hitted. May be tammed using weat (new plant which seeds are a rare drop from pods)Has: 200 health. deals 12 damage. AI: Unicorn AI
Dragon: Hardmode mount. Can fly. Crafted with 30 soul of flight and 10 living fire block. Can hover in mid air like magic carpet. Crafted at an mythril/Orichalcum anvil.

Lovesmasher: Hammer. Hitted enemies will target you for 20 seconds even if they take damage from another player. Deals 25 damage. Has 1% life steal. Crafted with 3 life cristals and 20 iron/tin bars at an Lifeforce crafting station.

Cristal cover/bikini top: Chest piece. Gives 25 extra health. Set bonus is 5% extra health. 5 defense(or more). Crafted with 3 life cristals and 35 iron/tin bars at a Lifeforce crafting station.
Cristal loincloth/bikini bottom: Pants piece. Gives 25 extra health. 2 defense (or more). Crafted with 2 cristals and 25 iron/tin bars at a lifeforce crafting station.
Cristal Tiara: Head piece. Gives 25 extra life. 1 defense (or more). Crafted with 1 cristal and 20 iron/tin bars at a lifeforce crafting station.

Lifeforce crafting station: Used to craft lifeforce weapons and armor. Crafted with 5 cristals, 10 jungle spores, 10 hellstone ore, 10 bones and 10 demonite/crimtane ore.

That's about it! It's poor and empty, but I hope you have mercy of me :dryadtongue:
Stay fresh out there buddies! I am out :cool:
Give all your suggestions and some love :nursepassionate:

Back
Top Bottom