PS Vita Right analog errors is a virus?

Agen16

Terrarian
I don't know why this is happening but if developers didn't resolve this problem then they are spreading virus to my console. Because now I can't play all my racing games because of the right analog (for camera most) because is often moving by itself and can be uncontrolled. I tried to restore my vita to default still happen, next I will rebuild database and reinstall also the Terraria but I think it's no use if Terraria didn't resolve this in the updates. Terraria for me should be an epic or it just a jerking. Fix this in the updates please!!!!

That's not terrarias fault it's the ps vitamin itself that's doing that a game cant move the analog stick

That's not terrarias fault it's the ps vitamin itself that's doing that a game cant move the analog stick
Well it never happen before, I played a lot of game should I mention it and now I can't play all of my racing game. And what is ur based on reply otherwise it no use to reply this also.. Thanks
[DOUBLEPOST=1441805152,1441804847][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry fyi it not just happen in ps vita it happen in most of console thacky! :brain:

Well it never happen before, I played a lot of game should I mention it and now I can't play all of my racing game. And what is ur based on reply otherwise it no use to reply this also.. Thanks
[DOUBLEPOST=1441805152,1441804847][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry fyi it not just happen in ps vita it happen in most of console thacky! :brain:
It's likely your controls have gotten worn down.

That or your analog stick in the controller has gone sticky, it happened on ma Xbox 360 controller b4 I got a ps4 it went dodgy cus it kept jamming and every time I un-jamed it it ademy characterconstantly go left

But not just me and I don't care u just have a PS 4... It never happen before since I download it I remember...

Yh but that doesn't mean that it's the gamesfault a game can't give a virus to your analog stick

i highly doubt the game spread a virus to your ps vita... first of all, i've never heard of games giving consoles viruses... second of all, if the game spread viruses, i think it'd be more of a widely-known issue by now.

it is a bit hard to fully understand you... when EXACTLY did your analog stick mess up, you mentioned something about other consoles, as well?

when did you get terraria, and on which consoles? just ps vita? what is happening, exactly?

it is a bit difficult to figure out what is going on when little to no details are given of the situation and you are sounding panicked or something.

Back
Top Bottom