Items Right Hand of The Moon Lord

Horizontal 8

Terrarian
Eh I had an idea that you could upgrade the Fragment Weapons idk what there called exactly. But anyway I had an idea about upgrading them since all of them are actually pretty cool. The only one I could think of currently was upgrading the Nebula Blaze it'll change from Purple to more blueish or cyan color.

Right Hand of The Moon Lord

0 Knock Back

Mana 25

Crit Chance 8%

Use Time 15

Velocity 8

Tooptip: The Moon Lord's power is in your hand

Sry if it sucks just an idea I came up with and wanted to share. For the projects the purple ones would become blue and the blue/cyan ones would be green and it'll more accurate than the Nebula Blaze.

Basically, all you did was add 20 damage to the Nebula Blaze and change its color. I don’t want to use the word “uncreative”, but... I really hope you can do better than this.

First of all, making it “more accurate” isn’t going to help much because Nebula Blaze is homing anyways.

Second, you actually increased the mana cost. In other words, you took the Nebula Blaze’s main weakness and made it worse.

Basically, all you did was add 20 damage to the Nebula Blaze and change its color. I don’t want to use the word “uncreative”, but... I really hope you can do better than this.

First of all, making it “more accurate” isn’t going to help much because Nebula Blaze is homing anyways.

Second, you actually increased the mana cost. In other words, you took the Nebula Blaze’s main weakness and made it worse.
Ok
[doublepost=1557030961,1557030927][/doublepost]

Like I said it's something I just thought up , I'll make it better later.

Back
Top Bottom