Switch Right side ocean crash on Nintendo Switch

DarienXD

Terrarian
So I recently bought Terraria for my Switch Lite. Made my character and created a large world. But when I tried to venture beyond the ocean off to the right side of the map, the game keeps crashing every single time. Brings up a message on my Switch saying that an error has occurred so I have to rely solely on the left side ocean. I still couldn't reach the chests below the right side ocean at it frustrates me. I also lose any progress I've made prior to the right ocean. Is there possibly a fix for this?

This is a commonly reported bug, pertaining to large worlds on Switch. Try zooming out fully and keeping it that way, I hear that helps.
It's almost certainly getting fixed when 1.4 arrives on console.

So I recently bought Terraria for my Switch Lite. Made my character and created a large world. But when I tried to venture beyond the ocean off to the right side of the map, the game keeps crashing every single time. Brings up a message on my Switch saying that an error has occurred so I have to rely solely on the left side ocean. I still couldn't reach the chests below the right side ocean at it frustrates me. I also lose any progress I've made prior to the right ocean. Is there possibly a fix for this?
Ya it's been happening too me too I hope they fix it

Yeah that Bug hqs been around for months now :/ And everytime I come back to rhe switch after playing on PC I forget about it xD So annoying but let's hope for 1.4....

Back
Top Bottom