Switch Right stairs make me walk through a block

Darkraivids

Official Terrarian
So, just two things about stairs. I looked in some of the threads and I noticed that all the stairs look a certain way that I'm not used to.

First, are they going to elongated that way forever, or is this a visual bug? They do not look like that on PC version.

Second, and most importantly, whenever I put a right platform next to a block, my character phases through the block if I'm pushing the control stick diagonally down to the right. This is especially annoying because I'm making a sky village and I keep falling down. It doesn't happen with left ones. I've attached an image for reference.

Attachments

• 20201010_011623.jpg
    20201010_011623.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 81
So, just two things about stairs. I looked in some of the threads and I noticed that all the stairs look a certain way that I'm not used to.

First, are they going to elongated that way forever, or is this a visual bug? They do not look like that on PC version.

Second, and most importantly, whenever I put a right platform next to a block, my character phases through the block if I'm pushing the control stick diagonally down to the right. This is especially annoying because I'm making a sky village and I keep falling down. It doesn't happen with left ones. I've attached an image for reference.
Thanks for sharing @Darkraivids. It sounds like your right stairs think you’re trying to hoik. Hopefully this’ll be something that can get fixed in the future. For now, try using just platforms as stairs instead of platforms and blocks.

Back
Top Bottom