tModLoader Rimuru Tempest mod

Cartofel_free

Official Terrarian
Logo Rimuru Tempet Mod.png

icon.png
<- Mod icon
[Google Translate] (The description can be clumsy, as it has been translated through a translator)
Mod is available in mod browser
Rimuru-Tempest-mod, a mod for Terraria using tModLoader.
This mod adds the Rimuru costume from the "That Time I Reincarnated as a Slime" anime.
The mod is made by a beginner in modding and (so far) is nothing large-scale.
I plan to add the ability to turn into slime in the future, but I do not promise anything since it is impossible to do this with my knowledge.
Here are the plans for the mod (which are nothing more than a fantasy):
1. Add a custom start (We are killed by an unknown person with a knife, after which we are reincarnated as slime in a cave)
2. Create a separate button and a slot for changing the shape (for now, this is a mount slot)
3. Add leveling up and its components (Ability to craft things without a workstation, portable storage like Money Trough, and more)
4. Various bosses, structures, biomes, items, etc.
v0.1.0.5 (Works in progress) - Work on the mod is stopped until July due to my studies

v0.1.0.4 - Added a link to the mod page
- Added slime mount (very unfinished)
- Fixed display of hands when interacting
- Redrawn scarf and added animation
- Added several test items

v0.1.0.3 - Repainted clothing sprites and fixed their glitches.
- Changed the icon.
- Сhanged the sprite to the material.

v0.1.0.2 - Added a mod icon. Soon I will make a mod page, and also add a link to Github

v0.1.0.1 - I could understand why there is no mod icon
-Sorry I accidentally started with version 0.1 instead of 0.0.0.1
Screenshot_5.png

Remuru's costume with his hair, mask, and scarf
A couple of test items including Mount Slime (Unfinished)
Screenshot_3.png
(How to nide body?)
I don't know how to hide the player's model when he is on this mount. I would be grateful if you can help with the solution of this problem.
Screenshot_6.png
For copyright holders
The mod was created for entertainment purposes only.
Franchise "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" belongs to respective owners
Terraria belongs to Re-Logic
This is a test test page on the forum as I am new to creating such pages and am just figuring out how to set it up.

Last edited:
im a fan of tensei slime
the hair is alright
everything else makes me sad
but i dunno what i was expecting in fairness ig..
sprite work would be pretty hard especially for this
i'll probs check this forum out if there are mod updates to see what the end product looks like
good luck

I will look forward to the possibility of turning into a slime ^^ my unquenchable dream is to fully play Terraria for that same slime, small and neat. .

Back
Top Bottom