risa401's Interface Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
a......can i use it in my video? or put the file in my qq group? or put in a...like a forum?
eeeeee..i'm not good in english
and im a chniese
in china ,as i now,just a little terrarian know the mod,pack
i want show some pack,mod ,for my friends,and more people
so can i?
i dont know how to say that...
i will keep your original forum link like:原帖地址http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/risa401s-interface-pack.48176/
and tell the people that's you made it
and put my own link to make chniese more ez to download

a......can i use it in my video? or put the file in my qq group? or put in a...like a forum?
eeeeee..i'm not good in english
and im a chniese
in china ,as i now,just a little terrarian know the mod,pack
i want show some pack,mod ,for my friends,and more people
so can i?
i dont know how to say that...
i will keep your original forum link like:原帖地址http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/risa401s-interface-pack.48176/
and tell the people that's you made it
and put my own link to make chniese more ez to download
Sorry for the really late reply. I thought noone would write here anything anymore. And yes you can use it for anything you want but as long there is visible credit that I made it. Please send me all links that this pack will be visible on.

Sorry for the really late reply. I thought noone would write here anything anymore. And yes you can use it for anything you want but as long there is visible credit that I made it. Please send me all links that this pack will be visible on.
thanks so much
if i do use it i will send you the links

i get an error when using this texture pack, something about trying to load relogic.xna something

This pack will be updated and completely REWORKED within this week.

I have to learn to make the custom font once again!
Probably will make a completely new thread too.

Keep checking this page for updates! :)

In-game user interface completely remade.

But having problems with the menus, they seem to not get skinned at all.
If I force them by converting my PNGs to XNBs and putting them into their folder, the menus appear "blurred" with holes in them. Ripperino.
First version will probably come without the menu, will have to ask devs or someone who has done it.

Because you've made a new version of this Mod in a new Thread. We've gone ahead and locked this Thread as there's no need for 2 Threads for the same Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom