tModLoader Rise of Ages - Backwoods and Druids

I think maybe the best thing to do is release a 'beta' build with a few select features, like maybe only the Druid class features, and go from there.

It's WIP.
Just to clarify, I thought a beta build would maybe reduce some of the stress to get it out into the public. This is totally not a stunt to get a working version out fast
^Words of wisdom, a release of any kind is better than no release at all.
I mean this mod no harm it's just I'm also tied up in the whole *can't get spriters to do draw even basic things* crap that's stopping me from making what I want, and it sucks to hear the same from others.
What? Are spriters that lazy? Well, good thing I'm actually decent at it for someone who has just started. I would hate it if, when I start trying to do a mod, we couldn't get anything out because of the spriters not doing anything.

A little showcase of what Druid has in store for you! From early-game weapons...

ewesWTM.gif

TRHkN4O.gif

...to more powerful items!

iF8oUbi.gif

Druid Class in Redemption: am I a joke to you?
Seriously, your progress is not that bad. You should work hard and finish this thing.

P.S. don't say you weren't using Example Mod. You were.

Druid Class in Redemption: am I a joke to you?
Seriously, your progress is not that bad. You should work hard and finish this thing.

P.S. don't say you weren't using Example Mod. You were.
Indeed
this mod's druid class already looks better than mine

hey.I have a question. the mod of redemption also has a druid class,is this in anyway related otehr than it's naemd as a druid class? like is mod of redemption or this an extension of the druid class?

Back
Top Bottom