tModLoader Rise of Ages - Lore, Bosses and Druid class

Discussion in 'Works-in-Progress' started by Mr.Pigeon, Aug 28, 2018.

?

Do you feel hyped for the mod so far?

1. Yes!

60 vote(s)
    98.4%
  2. No :(

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  1. Divapor

Divapor Terrarian

will there be a "backwoods solution" for those who have trouble with memory

2. Hastur

Hastur Skeletron Prime

It`s good idea, surely, we add this.

3. Xemiel

Xemiel Terrarian

Absolutely loving the idea. Druids are often my favorite class so I'm looking forward to this. Heard about the mod through Chippy Gaming's video about your Consolaria mod [which I'm going to download very soon].

Will this mod require me to start a fresh world or can I jump in with an in-progress one? {I know, it's far from release, so you might not have an answer to that yet, but I thought I'd ask while I'm posting already ^_^}

4. Yvori

Yvori Terrarian

I'd say a fresh world would always be your best bet with content mods, just to get a feel for them from the get-go.
    That said, this mod is clearly going to contain some very significant worldgen, such as the entire Backwoods biome, and presumably a lot of unique content gated behind it, along with who knows what other content such as ores, chests, dungeons, etc., so a new world will probably be a very big reccommendation.

Hastur and Xemiel like this.
  5. VenomSnake

VenomSnake Terrarian

Release or what ;)

6. NuovaPrime

NuovaPrime Spazmatism

This mod does seem to have alot of potential and that spritework is great, hoping the druid class is more than just a magic class reskin though. I'm gonna keep an eye on this mod and I hope it does well.

7. Yvori

Yvori Terrarian

No.
    I mean, I'm not one of the developers, but I think I can safely speak for them when I say: No.

Rule 1 of waiting for something to release: Don't ask for a release date or for it to be released early.
    Unless a developer has set a publicly-known release schedule, it should always be assumed something is done "when it's ready".
    After all, pretty certain all of us would prefer a quality mod be released, rather than a bug-riddled half-finished and terribly rushed mess.

8. IDGCaptainRussia

IDGCaptainRussia Skeletron

Update on mod progress would be nice thou.

SkeletalDestroyr likes this.
  9. Hastur

Hastur Skeletron Prime

Soon.

Yvori likes this.
  10. Mr.Pigeon

Mr.Pigeon Terrarian

Thread is updated! Just did some changes to the team list and added spoilers from our Discord server.

The reason for it was the deletion of the image hosting I used followed by disappearing of all the pictures in the thread.
    Everything is back in place now, but:

Everyone who had our support banner added to their signature has to change its code to the new one (which is displayed in the end of the thread, like before), because the old one is now broken.
    Sorry for the inconvenience!

Yvori and SkeletalDestroyr like this.
  11. Yvori

Yvori Terrarian

If I may ask, even though it's not relevant to the thread- Which image host was that? It's unusual to see them suddenly go belly-up.

12. Mr.Pigeon

Mr.Pigeon Terrarian

imagehost.cc, if I remember correctly

13. unrealmegashark

unrealmegashark Terrarian

what's the texture pack of the first screenshot? the trees i mean.

14. Hastur

Hastur Skeletron Prime

This is trees from new biome.

15. unrealmegashark

unrealmegashark Terrarian

ohhhhhhhhh oooooooooooh!!! cool!