tModLoader Rise of the Colossus

What do you think?

• Total voters
Found a bug Luminite forge turns into unloaded blocks when placed on *most* surfaces/blocks

Also possibly a bug too, it seems like there's no recipe for the sunfire armor anymore and if there is, how?

Found a bug Luminite forge turns into unloaded blocks when placed on *most* surfaces/blocks

Also possibly a bug too, it seems like there's no recipe for the sunfire armor anymore and if there is, how?
Sunfire armor should be crafted with sunfire bars... the recipe for Sunfire bars changed but I don't think the armor did... I take a look at it

Ok, the bugs should be fixed in the next update, which will be soon.

I have a mod idea, maybe there could be a boss that could lead up to abyssus and if you face abyssus before you fight that boss, abyssus will become enraged once you spawn him. (basically DoG in a nutshell)

As you may have seen in the new mod title image, There is gonna be a new armor! It is an early hardmode ranger armor call the Onyx armor, to go with the theme of the Onyx Blaster. Here's what it looks like.

pixil-frame-0 - 2021-01-09T231233.575.png

Back
Top Bottom