tModLoader Rise of the Colossus

What do you think?

• Total voters
Maybe there could be two serpents, the Sunfire One and another one, like, in space or something, and once you beat bold of them, you could craft a summon that summons a serpent that has a fight that is a mixture of the two other serpent fights.

I don't know where to put this bug report but I'll put it here. I'm using this mod with other mods which I probably shouldn't be doing, when I open a world, new or old, It changes to hardmode suddenly with no message. So far I tried this with Ancients Awakened and, Mod of Redemption and have found the same exact result.

I don't know where to put this bug report but I'll put it here. I'm using this mod with other mods which I probably shouldn't be doing, when I open a world, new or old, It changes to hardmode suddenly with no message. So far I tried this with Ancients Awakened and, Mod of Redemption and have found the same exact result.
Honestly, I don't know if this is a bug from my mod or not, because the same thing has happened to me as well. I'll look into it soon. I would try to run only my mod, and see if it still happens. If it still does, try running it with no mods that will determine whether it is a problem with Tmod loader or the mod itself.

Honestly, I don't know if this is a bug from my mod or not, because the same thing has happened to me as well. I'll look into it soon. I would try to run only my mod, and see if it still happens. If it still does, try running it with no mods that will determine whether it is a problem with Tmod loader or the mod itself.
Yea it's definitely your mod, right when I started a world with only your mod only I ran straight into a corruptor. I've also done no mods, no bug occurred.

Yea it's definitely your mod, right when I started a world with only your mod only I ran straight into a corruptor. I've also done no mods, no bug occurred.
Ok I think I know what happened. I might have accidentally set the world to hardmode instead of checking if it was hardmode lol
It should be fixed in the next update

Last edited:
I'm happy to announce that the first ever boss of this mod, The Sunfire Serpent, is almost finished! It's pretty basic so far, it just follows you around and shoots fire at you, but it works!

Cool. Are you going to add any other mechanics?
I might, ounce I figure out how to do more complicated stuff with AI. What he does now is cycle through shooting a shotgun blast of normal fire balls and shooting a single high damaging fireball while constantly chasing you.

You know how crawltipedes target you when you are flying? Maybe you should make it so you get debuffed when you are on the ground.

Can you post an image of the boss?
He looks like this, but longer. (He's a worm boss)

SunfireSerpentHead (1).png

Maybe, as the fight with the Dayblaze serpent goes on, it could summon smaller serpents that go around and spit flames at the player.

I have two ideas, maybe the boss could be timed, it goes away at night instead of day.

And, maybe the loot it probably drops could be in a box like wof

Back
Top Bottom