tModLoader Rise of the Colossus

What do you think?

• Total voters
I might get rid of Star Quartz completely, at least for now, just because it doesn't really serve any purpose right now. The other option would be adding an armor set and more weapon/tools, So idk

Yeah, I guess it's ok. Just don't do anything that would break the progression of the class. Also, you should probably wait until the Soul Seeker class update is released.
And one more thing: The only weapons I want to have in the class are scythes (like the Death Sickle) and Chain Knives. (like the Chain Guillotines)

ok but then it doesn't make sense,like chain gullotines themselves are part of the soul seeker,and the weapons are based on it,so one is melee and all are not?

ok but then it doesn't make sense,like chain gullotines themselves are part of the soul seeker,and the weapons are based on it,so one is melee and all are not?
I don't want anyone who likes the chain guillotines to be upset that they are a different class. What I might do is make a different version of them that IS Soul Seeker class

have you done any work on dartmer armor?(that's my name for the armor)
if not,I kind of want to tkae this idea out of this mod.if so,that's fine.

have you done any work on dartmer armor?(that's my name for the armor)
if not,I kind of want to tkae this idea out of this mod.if so,that's fine.
I haven't done any work on it. I've just been working on the Soul Seeker class. It take a lot of effort to make a completely new damage class. Weapons, armor, accessories, projectiles, buffs.

Here is a Soul Seeker armor concept: Supernova. It will be the one that goes with Solar, Nebula, Stardust and Vortex armor.

So far I've made: Supernova Fragment, Supernova Armor, Star Spliter, and Nova Stinger. I haven't made the wings or tools yet.

Last edited:
It looks good. I think the scythe and spear should have some more flashy names like the other pillar weapons though.

Supernova Armor sprite is done!

SupernovaArmor.gif

Back
Top Bottom