tModLoader Rise of the Colossus

What do you think?

• Total voters
Alright so I just found this mod today and I am amazed by how good it looks! You and the rest of the people contributing have great ideas. I had an idea but keep in mind that I am in no way an expert, I just had an idea that I thought may be cool so I made an account to talk to y’all. Alright so I have an idea for biomes and bosses I guess, but what I was thinking was that if you spread the corruption/crimson (for this I was thinking of the corruption spreading to a desert biome), you can spawn new bosses in corrupted biomes. For this boss I was thinking of a design like a sarcophagus with four hands, like a mix of the Pokémon Cofagrigus and Skeletron Prime. The first phase would be pretty easy- I imagine the boss shooting Spirit Flames out of all four of his hands that could follow the player, but the boss could also be annoying and spam spawn in other desert enemies as well. For the second phase, I was thinking that the coffin would shatter and you’d be fighting a mummy boss, with attacks like a very nerfed version of the moon lord’s laser. This idea is very in the works, I don’t even have a name yet. I just thought this would be a cool concept and it would effectively give players an incentive to spread the world evil. Just a concept, thanks if you even read this through lol

Alright so I just found this mod today and I am amazed by how good it looks! You and the rest of the people contributing have great ideas. I had an idea but keep in mind that I am in no way an expert, I just had an idea that I thought may be cool so I made an account to talk to y’all. Alright so I have an idea for biomes and bosses I guess, but what I was thinking was that if you spread the corruption/crimson (for this I was thinking of the corruption spreading to a desert biome), you can spawn new bosses in corrupted biomes. For this boss I was thinking of a design like a sarcophagus with four hands, like a mix of the Pokémon Cofagrigus and Skeletron Prime. The first phase would be pretty easy- I imagine the boss shooting Spirit Flames out of all four of his hands that could follow the player, but the boss could also be annoying and spam spawn in other desert enemies as well. For the second phase, I was thinking that the coffin would shatter and you’d be fighting a mummy boss, with attacks like a very nerfed version of the moon lord’s laser. This idea is very in the works, I don’t even have a name yet. I just thought this would be a cool concept and it would effectively give players an incentive to spread the world evil. Just a concept, thanks if you even read this through lol
Thanks for the idea! I do like the idea of a boss based on corrupted biomes besides just normal corruption, i'll keep this in mind whenever I start to think about adding more bosses.

Thanks for the idea! I do like the idea of a boss based on corrupted biomes besides just normal corruption, i'll keep this in mind whenever I start to think about adding more bosses.
Thanks for understanding, I’m going to continue following your development and after I’m done with my 1.4 vanilla play through, I’m gonna download a bunch of mods including this. Thanks for hearing me out!

Sounds pretty similar to the Champion of Spirit from Fargo's Soul Mod. Perhaps if you found some way to make it more unique, people won't accuse you of copying Fargo (which I know you didn't intentionally do, but you know how people are). Still a cool idea in concept and could work quite well as an optional boss.

Sounds pretty similar to the Champion of Spirit from Fargo's Soul Mod. Perhaps if you found some way to make it more unique, people won't accuse you of copying Fargo (which I know you didn't intentionally do, but you know how people are). Still a cool idea in concept and could work quite well as an optional boss.
Actually, yeah. That does sound like Champion of Spirits... Weird...

I just looked at fargos soul mod wiki page, and the idea is defiantly very similar. however, it would still be cool to do a corruption/dessert themed boss

oh sorry lol, I don’t actually have mods right now because I’m doing my first vanilla play through on PC, but thank you for not assuming it was intentional lol

Back
Top Bottom