• no :(

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • yes :)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Haven't gotten it yet but still hoping

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who needs rod except for the flex, in boss fights good dodging is often good enough. The only time I see it as very clutch is when dealing with the Phantasmal Deathray, especially in 1.4. Just my opinion though. And Hook of Dissonance can be sufficient if you really, really want a teleport in a boss fight for some reason.

Who needs rod except for the flex, in boss fights good dodging is often good enough. The only time I see it as very clutch is when dealing with the Phantasmal Deathray, especially in 1.4. Just my opinion though. And Hook of Dissonance can be sufficient if you really, really want a teleport in a boss fight for some reason.
The Hook of Dissonance doesn’t teleport you, it sends you to the location hooked on extremely fast. The only REAL teleportation in the game that can be used are the Portal Gun and RoD.

But I mean, hook of Dissonance gives total invincbility when pulling, so it can still be used as alt teleportation through attacks, I guess...

Yes. Got it within 10-15 of those enemy kills, and didn't know what it was at the time, nor how rare or good it was. Almost sold it. Turns out it's fantastic for mining and exploration, when you can just zoom around from small cave to small cave without needing to dig all over the bloody place. Useful when building houses too, just for convenience.

Beginner's luck I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom