Humorous RNGesus Strikes Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelRO

Spazmatism
This is a short little story of my incredible/laughable luck.

It all started after I was nearing the fight for Duke Fishron, I needed a source of Truffle Worms and running around a clemtaminated jungle was not cutting it. So I took to YouTube to look up efficient Truffle farming methods. After stumbling around some I came across a channel by the name of @ZeroGravitas . I saw that their farm was doing work and was a fairly simple build. First, I had to clear out enough room to eliminate any spawning out of the desired spawning zone. I just so happen to have been clearing out an Underground Hallow. This meant an endless wave of chaos elementals (I think they're the ones who drop the Rod of Discord, I forget). So as I'm clearing out this area, out of the blue pops up the Rod of Discord... I reacted appropriately by freaking out over this rare item that had just dropped. Then less than half an hour later a lost girl walks by, I shoot off my Flairon and reveal them tobe a nymph. When I kill it I see a banner drop. I run over to it and after realizing what it was I just sit in my chair confused. Two of the rarest items in less than 24 hours.

I began questioning why I was brought this fortune. I had killed so many cursed skulls in search of the Nazar, and no results. Yet I spend an hour in the Underground hallow and end up with a Rod of Discord and a Nymph Banner.

Red plz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom