tModLoader [RoA] River of Aurora

What would you like present in this mod?

• Dust effects/Make the biome(s) pretty

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Unique weapons/tools/accessories/armors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enemies

• Bosses

• Lore for Dungeon

• Abilities

• Total voters

Renk

Golem
cooltext352660544841975.png

Version: 0.0

I think it's time to introduce a mod that has been in the works.
Welcome to River of Aurora (Also will be known as RoA). This mod is a brand new content mod introducing a new biome! This mod is mostly centered around this new biome called, Aurora.
This mod isn't like every other copy and paste mod introducing a new biome, this biome will contain a very special place you can visit in the center... a new dungeon!
This dungeon will send you through a large tree, starting at the top, and ending at the roots. I won't spoil much here cause that's for you to explore, but for now lets leave it there.

In this biome, it will utilize the day/night cycle to the finest detail. During the day, the biome will be less colorful, only showing green/blue flora, mushrooms of great size, bushes, rocks, etc. Mainly peaceful during the day! But at night, not only does it get stunningly beautiful.. it's deadly. Tree's will glow magnificence colors, grass will glow.. all flora will glow. (Snatching this idea from the Avatar movie, mainly the forests of pandora.)
Enemies will overcome you at night, making this biome not ideal for any beginning player at night.
Yes this biome will contain the normal's, new ore, new armors, weapons, placeables, wings, boss(s), and other stuffs. But the unique stuff is more what were after here.

Currently, all I have completed with some help from small contributor, is the beginning of the biome (meaning, this biome fully generates). In the first few releases, the dungeon will not be present, as that will take
quite sometime to finish, and make it bug free. Anyways, the biome is completely generate-able (Will not reveal, using placeholders right now).. BUT we have somethings to show you!
I introduce you to a new armor within the mod, called Auroral Bio-Mech suit.
Introducing a unique armor bonus, letting you turn into an Aurora Wisp to fly infinitely!
The handgun is something interesting that'll be revealed in the discord
armor.png

Spoiler.png

Slag (Far left ore):
New ore that only spawns around lava pools, used to craft Slag Inferium Armor (Best Pre-Hardmode Armor).

Aurora Petram (Far right ore):
New ore part of the Aurora Biome. Used to craft a new set of tools, first of the many unique weapon types, armor, and other stuffs!
(Only spawns in the aurora biome, but for showcase, made it generate in the world normally)

Magna Cannons (MK1, MK2, MK3):
MagnaCannon.png

Boomer.png

BigBoomer.png

These are new weapons introduced to the game! Labeled as legendary weapons, these heavy weapons will easily destroy any enemy
Givin that they are so powerful, they have been given the legendary label, meaning they are hard to come by! Each Magna Cannon is tiered based off game progression.
The little cannon shoot little projectile, big cannon shoots massive projectile (BFG10000 vibes).

That's all I have to show for right now, I would show the biome in its current state, but placeholders are not appealing and will need time to get that worth showing!
If you are interested in working this mod, we are in desperate need of spriters and programmers! If you happen to be a musician looking for some small work, this is a mod you could help out!
Beta Testers will be needed in a short time also, so please message me if you'd like to be one! That also goes for you if you'd like to help out in the development of RoA!

Discord
^Join if you are interested!^

Developers:
Ren - Lead Programmer
DylanDoe - Spriter, Probably a programmer too
Cherry - Spriter

Contributers:
Pois1x - Spriter (Aurora Armor and Weapon)
Ariam009 - Spriter (Aurora Biome tools)
Leaper - Spriter (Biome stuffs)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom