Robocraft

Love this game at times, its fun and its funny to see what random crap people will Build...

...sometimes its a Giant Santa, sometimes its a Huge Trollface or sometimes its just Someone who's really pissed off and going around with a Huge sign saying ":red: YOU!"

...Either way, its great, fun and creative.

(And if your looking for me, just reached T7 and the Name's DarkFireWolf, with his Flying Plasma Scrub.)

When I feel for it, i'd be on my T# Constantly revert/upgrading Deum Trax, T9 Healer hover bot for leveling, and T10 Cashcow Healer Hover.

im super late tier 2 just about a milimeter from tier 3, username t3chyn3rdg33k (friend me if you want) and i breached the mother ship lol.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419365625][/DOUBLEPOST]this has been stretched from october 7 to december 23 haha
[DOUBLEPOST=1419365769][/DOUBLEPOST]im having a problem though, just today there was a new update (or maybe late last night) so its blocking me from going in, yet, its not showing up on steam

Todays update caused the servers to go down, so extended maintenance mode is happening right now.
2 premium codes were given out today, 1 for christmas related and other because of the downtime.
XMAS-251214 : 1 Day premium, Christmas gift.
XMASPREM-892178 : 1 day premium, due to down time.

yup, i got those, for some reason it told me that there was an update but i tryed about 5 more times and it worked.

i play the game, its awesome.
i have a tier 6 nano-hover, a tier 5 plasma-tank, a tier 7 plasma bomber and a tier 7 walker-SMG.

its fun, my in game name is FoxyRodentz. (withoout dot)

good, then open the windows thing (the bottom left) and right click on computer. select proerties.
there should be a thing saying your computers rarting. a blue square with numbers in it.
if that one is i guess 3.5 or something it wont lag much.
but try either way, see fot your self whatever that rank is.

EDIT: the blue square should be by ''classification''.

Great! my laptop is also good enough (not to brag, 5.3) to play. have a great time playing it!
(note that you will need an account for it, and tha game is still early in development)

Taken a small break from it and back (nothing new in updates really after Xmas), some fun has ensued and changes were made to 2 of my bots (2, because 1 was recently added due to Christmas code for extra garage), and dare say they work well.
Deum Trax my little T5 SMG turned to Plasma with 1 T6 Launcher (still T5), kills happening like I did way back then.
MY new addition and other bot of modification, La Blu Bombah, my first ever made Plasma Bomber that is all... Tier.. 6 stuff, no Overtiering on this badboy. It flies relatively well and managed to make it turn fast (aeros going vertical) with 4 thrusters pointing to the ground (tier 4), suffice to say, it's a killer and loves other Bombers.

As I said back on Page 1: Not a fit for all game.
And I hit level 70, though honestly it doesn't make much of a difference right now for how my bots are. If I was 90 or 100, then maybe.
Premium code is available too right now on the news of xmas unwrapping, 1 day premium.

what is the code?

edit: also, did you see the thing where it says ''indie of the year 2014''? thats awesome!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom