Pixel Art Robo's Avatar Workshop

SAFETY TAG @darthmorf (the almighty meh pixel art:
dmavatar.png
)

Love the trollface!!

Trollface is almost perfect and I suggest you to actually copy the trollface and do a bit of your style (Put red cheeks or something lol)

Here we go, a more detailed shirt and cute cheeks :) View attachment 43160

I didn't say you 100% should haha

Next time, try to make it as a mask. (standalone no body please? It means a trollface like my profile pic over there with no eyes since you know, it's a mask) Also, shadow with dramatic lighting from the top! :3

P.S. Copyboard is messed up so i did the code myself and it worked, hooray!! Trollface made by you in the signature is accomplished.

I didn't say you 100% should haha

Next time, try to make it as a mask. (standalone no body please? It means a trollface like my profile pic over there with no eyes since you know, it's a mask) Also, shadow with dramatic lighting from the top! :3

P.S. Copyboard is messed up so i did the code myself and it worked, hooray!! Trollface made by you in the signature is accomplished.
So heres a "mask", i didn't really get that "dramatic lightning" and the background is non pixel but ads an lightning effect sooo.... tadah?
gumask2.png

(darker shadows is a possibility)

well yeah, this style is only used here in the workshop. It's the style i'm most secure with but i should be able to do different styles

Glad you can do it buddy!

By the way, if you click your art in my signature it will direct it to this thread! I hope.....

No special characters with over detailed faces...
Uh, greetings, I would like to request Vanilla Ice from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, here's a reference.
lychDNs.png
I'm not sure if that is overly detailed, but if this goes against what you would draw, I'll move along.

No special characters with over detailed faces...
Uh, greetings, I would like to request Vanilla Ice from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, here's a reference.
lychDNs.png
I'm not sure if that is overly detailed, but if this goes against what you would draw, I'll move along.
I'll try doing it, but im not to sure on some things (about how i'll make it). But i'll figure something out :) I'll give you it in a couple of days

Back
Top Bottom