Other Robotoh's Mass Suggestion Thread

Robotoh

Steampunker
@Pixel @zimberzimber
Alien Biome Accessories.png Alien Biome Materials.png Alien Biome Mobs.png Alien Biome Weapons.png Alien Furnace.png Chlorophyte Shotgun.png Fruit Tree.png Sword of Power.png The Ring.png Tiger.png Wood Elf Invasion.png Baby Wyvern.png Bloodshock.png Catpet.png Crimson Plants.png Harpy.png hero123.png Manotaur.png Mech Armor.png mech weapons1.png Posessed Mechs.png Mech Staff Writeup.png Samurai.png Paladin Armor.png supershieldtankmcbosspants.png surgeon.png

Oh boy oh boy, these are some great ideas!... with a few flaws.
♦ Green to purple, but the items are light blue?
♦ Boomerangs are counted as melee damage, so I don't know if its even possible to exclude them from the list.
♦ Mined by a Picksaw? When do these alien debris fall? I think they should fall after defeating the Golem.
♦ The place seems to be crawling with a lot of things which wouldn't allow you to even start mining the debris. Too much pressure in my opinion.
♦ What is the "Slime" debuff?
♦ Why craft the alien accessories when you can farm he bounty hunters? I say the should not drop accessories, unless they are exclusive to him.
♦ The tart and the pie would lose their usefulness quite fast, I suggest you give them a different use.
♦ How is the wine/stout crafted?
♦ Whats so special about that chest?
♦ I think its a bad idea having two different functions in one tool. (Blaster)
♦ Striking what stone with a pickaxe summons the guardian?
♦ 1k HP is nothing without armor, especially with the warrior AI which is easily abused, consider giving it a special behavior.
♦ WHAT DO YOU MEAN A LOT OF WYVERNS WILL SPAWN?!?!?!? ARE YOU NUTS?!?!?!?
♦ Whats so unique about the bloodshock staff and how does it work?
♦ What is this Labyrinth? Where does is appear and why?
♦ What is the Minotaurs behavior except for throwing and hooking the player? Oh, and its spelled Minotaur.
♦ The bleeding debuff has no effect on mobs because they do not regenerate HP anyways.
♦ What is the shock debuff?
♦ 50% Life leach? Brokenly over powered.
♦ Consider making the Paladin Armor attract more mobs as a downside (to those who would use it poorly) and make it draw aggro from mobs like the tortoise/bug armors do.
♦ There are no elemental based attack in Terraria. (Cold/Fire/Shock/etc)

But don't get demotivated because of these, after all, we can all stand to learn a thing or two! :)

Last edited:
Wow, I sure am loving these suggestions. As always, the format is just excellent, as well as the accompanying sprites. All in all, it's a bit difficult to go through everything at once, but nonetheless, I can definitely say that this compilation is brilliant.

Oh boy oh boy, these are some great ideas!... with a few flaws.
♦ Green to purple, but the items are light blue?
♦ Boomerangs are counted as melee damage, so I don't know if its even possible to exclude them from the list.
♦ Mined by a Picksaw? When do these alien debris fall? I think they should fall after defeating the Golem.
♦ The place seems to be crawling with a lot of things which wouldn't allow you to even start mining the debris. Too much pressure in my opinion.
♦ What is the "Slime" debuff?
♦ Why craft the alien accessories when you can farm he bounty hunters? I say the should not drop accessories, unless they are exclusive to him.
♦ The tart and the pie would lose their usefulness quite fast, I suggest you give them a different use.
♦ How is the wine/stout crafted?
♦ Whats so special about that chest?
♦ I think its a bad idea having two different functions in one tool. (Blaster)
♦ Striking what stone with a pickaxe summons the guardian?
♦ 1k HP is nothing without armor, especially with the warrior AI which is easily abused, consider giving it a special behavior.
♦ WHAT DO YOU MEAN A LOT OF WYVERNS WILL SPAWN?!?!?!? ARE YOU NUTS?!?!?!?
♦ Whats so unique about the bloodshock staff and how does it work?
♦ What is this Labyrinth? Where does is appear and why?
♦ What is the Minotaurs behavior except for throwing and hooking the player? Oh, and its spelled Minotaur.
♦ The bleeding debuff has no effect on mobs because they do not regenerate HP anyways.
♦ What is the shock debuff?
♦ 50% Life leach? Brokenly over powered.
♦ Consider making the Paladin Armor attract more mobs as a downside (to those who would use it poorly) and make it draw aggro from mobs like the tortoise/bug armors do.
♦ There are no elemental based attack in Terraria. (Cold/Fire/Shock/etc)

But don't get demotivated because of these, after all, we can all stand to learn a thing or two! :)
1. The Light Blue is a photon effect.
2. I had a boomerang but it was OP so it was excluded.
3. The Alien Debris is post Golem replacement for Meteorite.
4. The gear is all OP so I made it endgame and EXTREMELY difficult to farm, intentionally.
5. The slime debuff is a combination of Slow and Cursed Flame.
6. Only 1 Bounty Hunter spawns each time the Space Ship crashes.
7. Theses fruits are basic, I plan to add higher level fruits later on.
8. Wine and Stout would be crafted from special Kegs.
9. It's located in Underground Cabins, it's just aesthetic.
10. The point of the Blaster is to consolidate. It works the same way. (E to Grapple Left Click to Attack)
11. Striking the purple stone with the ring in it spawns the Guardian.
12.It's insanely fast and had unparalleled jump height and does 33% of Max HP per hit, ignoring armor.
13. It's intended to be an elite pet, only for those in need of a challenge.
14. Bloodshock staff is fairly standard.
15. The Labyrinth spawns in place of Lihzhard Temple.
16. I named it Manotaur intentionally and made it smaller and more humanoid than a regular minotaur.
17. It uses a Warrior/Ranger AI and uses a charge attack that passes through walls.
18. I was thinking Bleeding on Mobs would just cause high tick damage.
19. Shock Debuff was a misunderstanding due to a glitch when the Magnet Sphere was introduced causing it to cause Venom debuff.
20. Noted. Will tone down Life Leach.
21. Good idea.
22. There are elemental attack in Terraria. On Fire! Frostburn and Cursed Flame are elemental, just to name a few.

Last edited:
Wow, I sure am loving these suggestions. As always, the format is just excellent, as well as the accompanying sprites. All in all, it's a bit difficult to go through everything at once, but nonetheless, I can definitely say that this compilation is brilliant.
I knew it would be hard to filter through each individual thing in a mass post, but I just don't have the constitution to repost each one all over again. Haha.

1. The Light Blue is a photon effect.
2. I had a boomerang but it was OP so it was excluded.
3. The Alien Debris is post Golem replacement for Meteorite.
4. The gear is all OP so I made it endgame and EXTREMELY difficult to farm, intentionally.
5. The slime debuff is a combination of Slow and Cursed Flame.
6. Only 1 Bounty Hunter spawns each time the Space Ship crashes.
7. Theses fruits are basic, I plan to add higher level fruits later on.
8. Wine and Stout would be crafted from special Kegs.
9. It's located in Underground Cabins, it's just aesthetic.
10. The point of the Blaster is to consolidate. It works the same way. (E to Grapple Left Click to Attack)
11. Striking the purple stone with the ring in it spawns the Guardian.
12.It's insanely fast and had unparalleled jump height and does 33% of Max HP per hit, ignoring armor.
13. It's intended to be an elite pet, only for those in need of a challenge.
14. Bloodshock staff is fairly standard.
15. The Labyrinth spawns in place of Lihzhard Temple.
16. I named it Manotaur intentionally and made it smaller and more humanoid than a regular minotaur.
17. It uses a Warrior/Ranger AI and uses a charge attack that passes through walls.
18. I was thinking Bleeding on Mobs would just cause high tick damage.
19. Shock Debuff was a misunderstanding due to a glitch when the Magnet Sphere was introduced causing it to cause Venom debuff.
20. Noted. Will tone down Life Leach.
21. Good idea.
22. There are elemental attack in Terraria. On Fire! Frostburn and Cursed Flame are elemental, just to name a few.
You should write those on the original post, and rewrite the thread instead of these images.
It's simply hard to understand whats going on there, and people tend to stop reading whenever they are uncomfortable.
I can help you with formatting if you wish.

12. How high? And I am also sure you can just stand behind a wall and shoot the Inferno Fork or use the Chrolophyte Partisan.
14. Define "standard"
17. That's not enough for a boss that replaces the Golem. (Assumption)
22. These are debuffs, not elemental attacks.

You should write those on the original post, and rewrite the thread instead of these images.
It's simply hard to understand whats going on there, and people tend to stop reading whenever they are uncomfortable.
I can help you with formatting if you wish.

12. How high? And I am also sure you can just stand behind a wall and shoot the Inferno Fork or use the Chrolophyte Partisan.
14. Define "standard"
17. That's not enough for a boss that replaces the Golem. (Assumption)
22. These are debuffs, not elemental attacks.
Originally these were all their own threads (in the old forum) and there were more details posted. If you want to reformat these, be my guest. :b
12. I'm thinking wall phasing capabilities.
14. Click somewhere and it shoots red lightning. Doesn't pass through walls, the bolt pierces enemies.
17. What do you suggest would improve the Manotaur?
22. Right, but several magic weapons inflict elemental debuffs. The mage class already has crazy damage, I didn't think it was appropriate to unbalance the Mecha Mage gear.

Originally these were all their own threads (in the old forum) and there were more details posted. If you want to reformat these, be my guest. :b
12. I'm thinking wall phasing capabilities.
14. Click somewhere and it shoots red lightning. Doesn't pass through walls, the bolt pierces enemies.
17. What do you suggest would improve the Manotaur?
22. Right, but several magic weapons inflict elemental debuffs. The mage class already has crazy damage, I didn't think it was appropriate to unbalance the Mecha Mage gear.
Provide the links and the formatting shall be done! :)

Back
Top Bottom