tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Path of Exile !

Will you add damage converters ?
So maybe Terra blade deals Ranged damage and such :D

Looking for CI build on Terraria. Excited

known issues, partly because tmodloader still isnt fully supporting multiplayer.
also rockos is currently busy with reallife and working on the updated skill tree.

if you want to use this mod on multiplayer, you will have to live with the bugs or wait a while until rockos got some time again and the hooks he needs to fix the multiplayer bugs.

Thank you for the information.

Path of Exile !

Will you add damage converters ?
So maybe Terra blade deals Ranged damage and such :D

Looking for CI build on Terraria. Excited

This is a good idea, but there is not enough type of damage. It is divided in 4 types. Melee, ranged, magic, throwing. I don't see any way of making it useful.

Pls help...how do i get rid of these?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    201 KB · Views: 207
Pls help...how do i get rid of these?
thats the opened menu, it appears by pressing esc. you can change the key in the mod options if you want

the only thing you cant really make disappear is the center window with the stats, which also opens when opening the inventory or taking screenshots.

thats the opened menu, it appears by pressing esc. you can change the key in the mod options if you want

the only thing you cant really make disappear is the center window with the stats, which also opens when opening the inventory or taking screenshots.

Yeah...ill just spamm "esc" until it leaves...hope they will fix it...its kinda annoying :/

Thx a lot...i have never played terraria with mods...so i got alittle bit lost..!!
modloader mods have been a little bit special when it comes to handling ever since.
hardcoded mods like nterraria or terraria leveled are a whole lot easier to handle since there doesnt have to be extra stuff for support of multiple mods.

but everyone starts with little to no knowledge, so the best thing you can do is ask if you dont understand something and see if it actually is a bug or simply wrong handling on your side.

have fun with Rockos ARPG and possibly other mods you might have picked.

modloader mods have been a little bit special when it comes to handling ever since.
hardcoded mods like nterraria or terraria leveled are a whole lot easier to handle since there doesnt have to be extra stuff for support of multiple mods.

but everyone starts with little to no knowledge, so the best thing you can do is ask if you dont understand something and see if it actually is a bug or simply wrong handling on your side.

have fun with Rockos ARPG and possibly other mods you might have picked.
I am already having lots of fun with Rockos,Tremor and some other mods!!thx for all your help!

I find it odd that some people play this mod for the first time and want the status window shut down . Whenever it provides very useful information to the core game and help out with the build. It also indicate whenever you use a new piece what stat go up.

But I can work on making this optional and movable instead of fixed in place .

I find it odd that some people play this mod for the first time and want the status window shut down . Whenever it provides very useful information to the core game and help out with the build. It also indicate whenever you use a new piece what stat go up.

But I can work on making this optional and movable instead of fixed in place .

Didnt mean to offend you..but when i 1st opened the inv the status bar never left..it was for half an hour there until ShuVi helped me..

Hope you're doing good, considering I decided to get this about two days ago! Looked around at some people's levels, and holy bonkers being that high!

And before anyone goes off, I did indeed read around to compensate for my lack of understanding the mod's motives.

But for report:
Heartless doesn't seem to take away the mana before my life. Unless it's intentional to use my shields as my life, then I'm in major hurting for some mobility/evasion to keep my shields stable. So I guess it wasn't fixed (Checked to make sure it was 0.92 just now)

Hope you're doing good, considering I decided to get this about two days ago! Looked around at some people's levels, and holy bonkers being that high!

And before anyone goes off, I did indeed read around to compensate for my lack of understanding the mod's motives.

But for report:
Heartless doesn't seem to take away the mana before my life. Unless it's intentional to use my shields as my life, then I'm in major hurting for some mobility/evasion to keep my shields stable. So I guess it wasn't fixed (Checked to make sure it was 0.92 just now)

what exactly happens when you take damage and your energy shield is gone?

what exactly happens when you take damage and your energy shield is gone?
I'll put it into detail for more info.

Mods used (image)

• World type: Expert

• Build for RockoRPG: Mana/shield-only, stacking both traits (Definitely have 1 hp)
  • What happened: I was attempting to smash Skeletron with Meteor set (Helmet from Tremor's), and managed to destroy both hands, but I was hurting real bad. I figured that I would make it, and realized my shield was out. I figured since I read the description, it would do that. But it was too late, as his projectile skull homed in on me, to rip through my arcane energies and right into my core. Thus, I died.

tl;dr Died from Skeletron's semi-homing skulls, and died despite of having full mp (at around 1k)
If you would like, I'll back up worlds and characters and just try it out with just the mod itself to confirm it's not coming from other mods.

Edit/Add: I just ran into thorns and mobs without doing anything, and let the thorn get the last kill. It seems to be not working.

Drowning also kills me without giving me any mercy too, but that won't matter once I get to hardmode and have the seashell.

Last edited:
hey does anyone have that problem where light blue screens with menu,stats,and skill points stays on the screen and i'm unable to use anything or see anything? pls help

Back
Top Bottom