tModLoader Rockos ARPG

mobs from mods like tremor don't give any exp and make my summons disapear can you fix it or help me if im doing something wrong

btw i can't see my debuffs can someone help?

Hey Rockos! This mod is cool but I can't open my menu or skill tree or anything all i see is the status and it doesn't help. I don't understand why could you tell me. I reloaded the mod disabled and enabled but still doesn't work, why?

Yo! Dude, is there any level limits in the mod?
No level limit.

I'm sorry for not understanding, but what are you apologizing for?

For those who had time to get around level 30-40 and had there file screwed up cause I fixed some save bug. Now I have more control on save game. Should not happen again.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457205087,1457205039][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Rockos! This mod is cool but I can't open my menu or skill tree or anything all i see is the status and it doesn't help. I don't understand why could you tell me. I reloaded the mod disabled and enabled but still doesn't work, why?

Are you using autopause? If yes then disable it. It breaks the whole mod.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457205235][/DOUBLEPOST]
mobs from mods like tremor don't give any exp and make my summons disapear can you fix it or help me if im doing something wrong

btw i can't see my debuffs can someone help?

I will have on eye on exp. But for debuff I'm not 100% sure it is on my side. I remember using avalon or some other mod back then and it was fine. Be sure to have the lastest version. Which is 0.9b . I will still take a look at it.

i have the latest version 0.9b and every other thing works except the bebuffs and buffs i can't see them and i can't use hp potions wen i use quick heal
the exp problem is gone now

i have the latest version 0.9b and every other thing works except the bebuffs and buffs i can't see them and i can't use hp potions wen i use quick heal
the exp problem is gone now

Use the quick heal in the modcontrols. The control can be changed in the modcontrols settings.

For buff and debuff try it without the mod and with the mod to see if this is my mod .

Use the quick heal in the modcontrols. The control can be changed in the modcontrols settings.

For buff and debuff try it without the mod and with the mod to see if this is my mod .

i use that quick heal of the modcontrols
and it works with out the mod

Last edited:
Hey rocko, this mod lags the game really badly whenever there are particle effects being generated onscreen. Whenever I would dash with the shield of Cthulhu or jump with the slime mount, the game's framerate drops to a point where i no longer want to use this mod. please, could you fix this? please?!

I really WANT to use this mod, but the frames are just killing it! And my computer can handle things like this, so its the mod lagging my whole game!

Hey rocko, this mod lags the game really badly whenever there are particle effects being generated onscreen. Whenever I would dash with the shield of Cthulhu or jump with the slime mount, the game's framerate drops to a point where i no longer want to use this mod. please, could you fix this? please?!

I really WANT to use this mod, but the frames are just killing it! And my computer can handle things like this, so its the mod lagging my whole game!

Have you tried playing the game only in tmodloader no mod loaded or other mods. My mod don't use any particles effect. So I would hardly understand what make the lag.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457225769,1457225566][/DOUBLEPOST]
the debuffs and the potions
I'll have a look at it too. I think this is because my mod hide the original hud so the debuff do not appear. But for potion I drank a lot of potion and it worked. Check your hp bar. You should see appear a green bar and replenish itself. It's not instant in my mod.

Edit: So buff and debuff where my fault. I was hidding the hud. But potions are still working. Can you tell me what shortcut You put on the quick heal and quick mana?

Last edited:
Have you tried playing the game only in tmodloader no mod loaded or other mods. My mod don't use any particles effect. So I would hardly understand what make the lag.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457225769,1457225566][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll have a look at it too. I think this is because my mod hide the original hud so the debuff do not appear. But for potion I drank a lot of potion and it worked. Check your hp bar. You should see appear a green bar and replenish itself. It's not instant in my mod.
i solved it i had a mushroom in my invetory in my hotbar so i was using the mushrom
the debuffs still don't show up when they do tell me so i can start my survival

i solved it i had a mushroom in my invetory in my hotbar so i was using the mushrom
the debuffs still don't show up when they do tell me so i can start my survival

I fixed that. But it is not updated yet cause I am working on removing other part of the hud in another way. But Yes I fixed the debuff hud thing. I will uppdate it soon. Thanks for the input.

Edit: And for the mush yeah it didn't help cause mush heal 20 :p. But how do you find the new way pots are working?

new way pots?? what are those?
edit swett now i'll be able to see debuffs btw that is very helpfull cuse my mod pack (a bounch of tmodloader mods) has enemys like slimes,zombies etc... and bosses that inflict debuffs and they have a good chance of spawning

Last edited:
new way pots?? what are those?
edit swett now i'll be able to see debuffs btw that is very helpfull cuse my mod pack (a bounch of tmodloader mods) has enemys like slimes,zombies etc... and bosses that inflict debuffs and they have a good chance of spawning

You didn't see when you take a potion your bar does not refill instant and that you have no sickness. Also you can increase how much a potion heal and how fast in the skill tree.

You didn't see when you take a potion your bar does not refill instant and that you have no sickness. Also you can increase how much a potion heal and how fast in the skill tree.
oh!! yea i knew that but the potion heal and how fast i din't know well i'm always a bone head

Great Mod so far but i cannot see any of my potions or debuffs. Had a fun incident where i was using a grav potion to find floating islands and didn't realize it was gone until it was too late. Minor issue and one more thing is that while using the skill tree everything is still running in the background. Two minor issues in a overall good mod

why doesnt the exp work in multiplayer?!

Cause NPCloot() is not called in multiplayer. I am actually working on this as of right now.

Edit: Due to npc disappearing in multiplayer, the exp do not grant in multiplayer. Sorry this seem more like a tmodloader issue.

Great Mod so far but i cannot see any of my potions or debuffs. Had a fun incident where i was using a grav potion to find floating islands and didn't realize it was gone until it was too late. Minor issue and one more thing is that while using the skill tree everything is still running in the background. Two minor issues in a overall good mod

The fix for debuff is already in the way. It's done but I want to release it with the exp fix.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late update. I passed all evening trying to fix multiplayer xp. Seems this is the only thing I can't fix.

Update fix Npc friendly xp and debuff not showing.

You know, i love this mod and the very idea, but once this mod is enabled it lags my game to two frames per second, that's a bit of a big deal, i don't mean to be rude but do you know what may be causing this?

You know, i love this mod and the very idea, but once this mod is enabled it lags my game to two frames per second, that's a bit of a big deal, i don't mean to be rude but do you know what may be causing this?

I remember have trouble with save file. Move your savefile then try again.

Back
Top Bottom