tModLoader Rockos ARPG

A few suggestions:

Something like a change in path color when you open up a skill would be useful. It takes me some time to find where I last left off in my skill tree. Also increasing the size of the skill images for more unique skills like the "Heartless" skill would be good as well. Overall, awesome mod.

Oh, and an option to alter the level cap. I'm level 500 and can take out the Moon Lord in a matter of seconds. Fun to do, but I dislike having TOO much power. Maybe a gauge that limits you from not leveling at all, up to a level cap of about 255, then into no level cap.

These are all just suggestions. I like the mod with it's health bars for bosses, definitely. Aside from a few tidbit issues, this is very well done.

Last edited:
out of curiosity, what is with those 2 skills that have a ? in them? upload_2016-6-26_18-2-53.png

I do have a request as to something to help the mod out from my personal opinion. I was thinking why not allowing the windows that pop up being customization with where they are on the screen, Their transparency and their colour. The intense light blue as it is right now is... rather bright in my personal opinion and i feel quite a few people would like that as well

I think i found a bug. While me and my fiance have been playing on multiplayer together we noticed we were not getting any drops from mobs. We were running a listen server over hamachi with these mods installed

Rocko's ARPG v0.92.1 and v0.92 (When enabled Drops don't appear on server, When disabled Drops do appear. Tested both versions The .txt here is Version 0.92.1 also tested it without any other mod. No drops on server)
Shorter Respawn Time v0.2.1
More Accessories+ v1.3
JoostMod v0.3.1.3
All The walls v1.0
Tremor Mod Remastered v1.2.1.4
Terranova v0.6.1
imkSushi mod v2.4.0
Dye Easy v1.4
PreHardmodeWings v1.1.4
Calamity Mod v1.1.4.42
Fargo's Mod (Summons and Souls) v0.4.5.1
imkSushi mod: Drops Addon v1.1.1
JayL Mod - Fishing v0.5.3
Lunar Rings v1.0.5
Normal Mode Demon Heart v0.8.1
Quality of Life v1.2.1
RPG Classes v0.4 (Tested with this mod disabled and enabled)
Summoners Association v0.2.2
Thorium Mod v1.2.8.1

I am wondering if there is an issue with the drop tables. or a conflict with this mod and another.

I think i found a bug. While me and my fiance have been playing on multiplayer together we noticed we were not getting any drops from mobs. We were running a listen server over hamachi with these mods installed

Rocko's ARPG v0.92.1 and v0.92 (When enabled Drops don't appear on server, When disabled Drops do appear. Tested both versions The .txt here is Version 0.92.1 also tested it without any other mod. No drops on server)
Shorter Respawn Time v0.2.1
More Accessories+ v1.3
JoostMod v0.3.1.3
All The walls v1.0
Tremor Mod Remastered v1.2.1.4
Terranova v0.6.1
imkSushi mod v2.4.0
Dye Easy v1.4
PreHardmodeWings v1.1.4
Calamity Mod v1.1.4.42
Fargo's Mod (Summons and Souls) v0.4.5.1
imkSushi mod: Drops Addon v1.1.1
JayL Mod - Fishing v0.5.3
Lunar Rings v1.0.5
Normal Mode Demon Heart v0.8.1
Quality of Life v1.2.1
RPG Classes v0.4 (Tested with this mod disabled and enabled)
Summoners Association v0.2.2
Thorium Mod v1.2.8.1

I am wondering if there is an issue with the drop tables. or a conflict with this mod and another.
It's been a known bug involving no drops on multiplayer.

So I was messing with this mod today in version 1.3.1.1, and I realized that healing items do not function. This was the only mod that I had active.

So I was messing with this mod today in version 1.3.1.1, and I realized that healing items do not function. This was the only mod that I had active.

Nope. Healing mechanic has been changed and you need to go into control and change the mod control for quickheal and quickmana. The custom engine does not work with moded healing.

Also multiplayer drop and XP is still not working. The single player goes fine. Will have to investiguate that bug. Been busy for a while. I am still alive :)

I'm here to report bug with damaging debuffs... They should work, but won't...

Same as regen... It should enhance regen speed, but can't...

Last edited:
-Fixed the multiplayer drop (plague from long ago)
-Fixed the multiplayer life bug which render player invincible. (plague from long ago too)
-Fixed exp give in multiplayer. (Plague from the start of porting this mod.)

The regen will get revised too in the future update.

Now enjoy playing multiplayer. :)

-Fixed the multiplayer drop (plague from long ago)
-Fixed the multiplayer life bug which render player invincible. (plague from long ago too)
-Fixed exp give in multiplayer. (Plague from the start of porting this mod.)

The regen will get revised too in the future update.

Now enjoy playing multiplayer. :)
It sure feels like everything is fixed. While i play with my fiance we will keep our eyes out for anymore bugs in multiplayer. Thank you very much for the quick update very great to see someone so active!

Yay, checked this again and you already have CI :D

To do next:
- EB
- ZO/Ghost Reaver
- Acrobatics
- Blood Magic

Keep the spirit dude !

Yay Rockos!!
Thanks for the update. Spent yesterday playing with my son. Kinda went crazy and we ended up around level 300 just spawning bosses to slaughter. LOL
Is there a way to change the xp gain? While it was fun, I'd like a much slower progression.

Also, I am not sure it was your mod (though it seems likely) my hp was kinda wonky. I put points into max HP and for my screen it showed me having all of 21 HP, no matter what. Even after gaining more hp in the tree. Not sure if I was immortal by the end, or if it was just my 8k mana shield that made me stay alive. hehe

Lovin the mod. Keep up the great work!

Back
Top Bottom