tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Update 02 Jul 2016 10:35 AM UTC (-5:00) Eastern time

-Fixed the multiplayer drop (plague from long ago)
-Fixed the multiplayer life bug which render player invincible. (plague from long ago too)
-Fixed exp give in multiplayer. (Plague from the start of porting this mod.)

Update 07 Jun 2016 10:31 AM UTC (-5:00) Eastern time -484 downloads
-Fixed heartless bug

Update 06 May 2016 03:31 AM UTC (-5:00) Eastern time -470 downloads
-Fixed life leech bug for non ranged
-Fixed draw fps drop ( I hope at least )
-Fixed damage while heartless ( I Hope too)
-Fixed life regen adding old life regen value

Update 05 April 2016 13:22 PM UTC (-5:00) Eastern time - 308 downloads
-Fixed the build for the new tmodloader.
-Added thrower stuff
-Change melee damage through a lot of skills
-Replaced healing circle
-Replaced some life regen skills. (Next time more mana regen will be balanced too)
-Every character will have a full passive (not stat) reset upon loading to have a chance for the reflecting changes.
-Prepared respec call. Need to adjust things.
-Tentative fix for negative skillpoints on level 1
-Fast fix hp reset

Update 23 Mars 2016 12:10 PM UTC (-5:00) Eastern time- 137 downloads (thanks guys)
Update 21 Mars 2016 22:18 PM UTC (-5:00) Eastern time
Update 16 Mars 2016 21:04 PM UTC (-5:00) Eastern time
Update 14 Mars 2016 19:44 PM UTC (-5:00) Eastern time -41 Downloads
Update 08 Mars 2016 21:49 PM UTC (-5:00) Eastern time - 170 Downloads
Update 05 Mars 2016 23:05 PM UTC (-5:00) Eastern time - 63 Downloads
Update 05 Mars 2016 00:33 AM UTC (-5:00) Eastern time 62 downloads

Hi everyone. I am proud to bring you the port of my mod. It's upgraded from the last port I made in tconfig. Please check the tmodloader mod section.

You can download the Beta mod. I renamed the file to txt so everyone can download. RENAME -------------Rockos ARPG.txt to Rockos ARPG.tmod--------------

524 skill done in a skill tree web

=================
= Features. =
=================

-Level system for character advancement. Now farming monster is more rewardly.
-Stat system to simule classes. Each stat affect their own set of effect on the player.
-Giant web skill tree over 524 skill and more coming.
-Revamped Life bar and Mana bar. Exp bar added.
-Ui customizable.
-Multiplayer support.
-Easy stat set with the mouse or the numpad button.
-Status screen for more advanced stat showed.

-Combat text improved for the exp gain.
-Compatible with any other creature mod.
-Overkill system giving more xp.

=========
=Ver2.0 =
=========

-Added a skill tree.
-Added new mechanic ENERGY SHIELD. Energy shield protect your life and auto regenerate. There is no way to regenerate the shield with items. It regenerates whenever you take no damage for a set time. Can be accelerated.
-Energy shield appears over your health bar alway protecting it.
-Added new mechanic LIFE TO MANA. It transfers all your life forever but 1 into mana. You now lose mana instead of health when being hit. At the price of halving your defense. Enegy shield continue to deplete before mana.
-Added new mechanic DODGE. Dogde is the rate at which you just evade the damage. There is small bits scattered through the skill tree, and a big boost that halve defense but further grow the chance to not get hit.
-Adjusted the stat gained per level and also the str,int,dex boost over your primary stat since now those stats get boosted by the skill tree.
-Reduce the difficulty at level 1. Now you start at 75% damage instead of 50%.
-Added class. Doesn't affect your character much. It only start you in a different place in the tree. If mage is choosen you have a starter spell. The tree is all accessible to all class. A mage start can go right into the warrio tree. Viceversa.
-Added chance to not use ammunition in the skill tree.
-Leech has a color bar so you know how much you leeched from your attack.
================================================
=-The tree now provide boost for the following:
=-Life regen,
=-Mana regen,
=-Potion power (boost the gain of the potion),
=-Potion speed (potion fill in faster),
=-Melee damage,
=-Range damage,
=-Magic damage,
=-Melee crit chance,
=-Range crit chance,
=-Magic crit chance,
=-Attack speed,
=-Crit multiplier,
=-Mana,
=-Life,
=-Mana steal,
=-Life steal,
=-Specific spell,
=-Energy shield,
=-Defense,
=-Move speed,
=-Dodge,
=-Chance to not use ammo,
================================================

Screenshot:

View attachment 99000 View attachment 99001 View attachment 99002 View attachment 99003 View attachment 99004
[doublepost=1468177572,1468177535][/doublepost]I cant Download the mod because it is a .txt file...
you should put both .txt and .tmod there

hey rockos your mod is op (apart a bug on option menu in move bar section) but it can be great whit cool quest and skill
gooooooooooooooooo rockossssssssssssssssss (sorry for my bad english)

How do i open my menu? Like to select my skills, i set it to O in mod settings but it is not doing anything...

hey rockos your mod is op (apart a bug on option menu in move bar section) but it can be great whit cool quest and skill
gooooooooooooooooo rockossssssssssssssssss (sorry for my bad english)

You mean you also like the over powered factor of the mod. If so I'm not alone... Yay!

So could you please fix it Rockos? Add a .tmod file and keep the .txt for the other people who cant download the .tmod. i can only download tmod files

So could you please fix it Rockos? Add a .tmod file and keep the .txt for the other people who cant download the .tmod. i can only download tmod files

The forum won't let me upload direct tmod files. You only need to rename the extension of the file.

EL mods esta genial pero tiene un bug algo curioso, el problema es que los objetos que deberian curate al usarlos(potions) no lo hacen.Espero que puedas solucionarlo :D

There really is nothing to see, i set the menu to O and when i click it nothing appears.

It's nice. It would be great if you could stylish the thread a bit more. I think many might get a bit shocked at the wall of text and pass which would be a shame. Also It would be nice if you could ask for some spriter or something to help to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

there is a bug where when you craft a item that come in more that one it wont stack.
bug.png

I think I remember a bug like this earlier this year, but... if you have the Mage-sided skill that takes all your health... drowning insta-kills you. Is that intended?

Podrias poner porfavor en las opciones del mod que cuando te cures alla un tiempo de por medio que no te deje volver a curarte.Gracias.
Not sure I get what you want. A cooldown in-between healing... but what sort of healing? HP Regen, potions...?

If so, potions already have a cooldown of sorts--a hard amount of time before each of the same type can be used. HP Regen... not so much. I'd agree to that.

HP Regen and Mana Regen, when coupled with the 'change HP to mana' skill point, makes it so the regen can sometimes outheal the damage output.

Back
Top Bottom