tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I have two things i want to state.
1.There is a bug with heartless(a mage skill in the skill tree), the mana health doesn't protect against drowning damage
2.Compared to mage and warrior, ranger class doesn't have much sustain(life leech). Warrior class has life leech and mage class regenerates mana quick, has a huge barrier, and uses mana as health. Ranger doesn't have any of them so i suggest making a skill for rangers, to regenerate 0.5-1% percent of ranger's health every time his/her attack crits(because ranger attacks quick, 0.5% is enough i think).

I know that ranger also have the dodging ability but its just not enough, because other class can have the dodging ability in addition to another way for getting health.;(
My Ranger has 118% dodge chance. Diana is immortal:naughty:

I have two things i want to state.
1.There is a bug with heartless(a mage skill in the skill tree), the mana health doesn't protect against drowning damage
2.Compared to mage and warrior, ranger class doesn't have much sustain(life leech). Warrior class has life leech and mage class regenerates mana quick, has a huge barrier, and uses mana as health. Ranger doesn't have any of them so i suggest making a skill for rangers, to regenerate 0.5-1% percent of ranger's health every time his/her attack crits(because ranger attacks quick, 0.5% is enough i think).

I know that ranger also have the dodging ability but its just not enough, because other class can have the dodging ability in addition to another way for getting health.;(
Doesn't have much sustain? My ranger was invincible after ~lv40-50. Nothing could even scratch me.

Any consideration to nerfing dodge% (especially the 40% agile ability)? At endgame it's very easy to have 100%+ dodge chance which is a little broken imo

EDIT: What are the abilities with "?" as their sprite? Are they upcoming additions or do they require purchasing every other ability or something of that like

You should reduce xp gain. I went to dungeon to get master ninja gear and went from 200th lvl to 250th in few mins
Reached Moon Lord at 400th lvl. It's just too much.

Also mana regeneration is ridiculous, with hearthless skill character is invincible

I used NPC booster mod

Last edited:
I'm wondering if this would work with mods like Thorium, Tremor, and others of it's like.
Cause I would like to give this a test go but uncertain if it'll conflict with them.

I'm wondering if this would work with mods like Thorium, Tremor, and others of it's like.
Cause I would like to give this a test go but uncertain if it'll conflict with them.
For me it worked without errors.
You might want to add some mods to bump the difficulty;)

Well I checked and it works, but the one thing I really don't like is that when you start a new game you have -200/100 hp and you can't move the small windows around.
Other than that it's a good mod.
But with all the mods I have installed and using it really ramps up the difficulty to extreme levels.

Level 400 by moonlord? Interesting. Took me about 5 minutes of dungeon farming, one full celestial events, and a few normal mobs to get from 0-1000

For me it worked without errors.
You might want to add some mods to bump the difficulty;)

Well I checked and it works, but the one thing I really don't like is that when you start a new game you have -200/100 hp and you can't move the small windows around.
Other than that it's a good mod.
But with all the mods I have installed and using it really ramps up the difficulty to extreme levels.

How do you open skill tree?
As for me it works but not fully. There is no such windows as at screenshots.
P.S. I am talking about this mod work at 3.2.x Terraria version

Last edited:
There should be an option in the key config window to assign a key for this mod.
Once you assign it, press it and it'll open up three windows one of which is the one with skill tree.

Still cant seem to find the skill tree its not there... any help?
[doublepost=1471578217,1471578182][/doublepost]
Still cant seem to find the skill tree its not there... any help?
Sorry nvm site hadn't updated i got it maybe let you know xD

@GabeTG look in the controls or Key Layout in the options menu.
At the bottom will be for mods that you can assign a key to.
Like for this mod you could assign the H key to open up the overall windows and one of them is the window for this mod.
It'll have Skill Tree, Options, and something else.
So look there.
Oh and also the options window will be on the left side.

Xp gain pr exp needed. I have to look at this. It's difficult to balance something that change from time to time. There is so much npc and to make it work with other mods I have to use general formula.

i have a small problem after allocating my key for the full menu it doesnt work on any key i use even my guick heal and guick mana doesnt work

Last edited:
How are people getting so many levels quickly? I tried endgame dungeon and events and im only near 150 now. Also it tells me i can reset stats for one gold but I cant figure it out.

How are people getting so many levels quickly? I tried endgame dungeon and events and im only near 150 now.
I was wondering this myself, regarding how others are lvling so quickly.

Regardless, my *primary* gripe with this mod is xp comes far too quickly. I don't think a level cap is nessecery however -- just reduce the frequency of leveling. This way, players can choose to farm/grind levels if they wish, but it won't come nearly as easily otherwise from just playing the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom