tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I've played some more until now, and I triggered a Blood Moon event, so I suppose we're good. No Eye of Ctulhu or Goblin Invasion so far, though. Not sure if it's working completely, or if it's just the game registering my health (about 155) before I had the Heartless node.
I just triggered a Goblin Invasion both naturally and with a Battle Standard when in Heartless mode. It's working.

I've played some more until now, and I triggered a Blood Moon event, so I suppose we're good. No Eye of Ctulhu or Goblin Invasion so far, though. Not sure if it's working completely, or if it's just the game registering my health (about 155) before I had the Heartless node.

I can say for sure that goblin/pirate invasions are working correctly. :)

this might be interesting at some point... its a minor issue but anyways: the default key setting for the menu is 'Esc' which doesnt work for me. setting the key assignment to the esc button again changes it to 'Escape', which makes it work afterwards.

Nice catch. I will also investigate this. It may be due to Framework calling esc and tmodloader calling escape.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457717426,1457717324][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can say for sure that goblin/pirate invasions are working correctly. :)

Thanks for confirming.

hey will you add a thorwer damage ups or class even?
edit:in the next update?

For thrower I am not sure it will make it in the next update. I'm fixing things first. And to make the class I have to review where I put the node, which one is balanced and where I add or replace node. That can be tricky.

Nice catch. I will also investigate this. It may be due to Framework calling esc and tmodloader calling escape.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457717426,1457717324][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for confirming.

For thrower I am not sure it will make it in the next update. I'm fixing things first. And to make the class I have to review where I put the node, which one is balanced and where I add or replace node. That can be tricky.
the tworwer could be a subclass from the ranger

Yeah, just 40 minutes after posting I triggered a *series* of blood moons. I got absolutely rekt after I had just entered Hardmode. Triggered Pirate invasion, as well, so working for me just fine.

XD was playing and realized i couldn't drown. my health regen is so high now, it goes up faster than it goes down. Mix that with honey and solar eclipses become a joke as well, even with water candles and a battle potion increasing spawn rate.

XD was playing and realized i couldn't drown. my health regen is so high now, it goes up faster than it goes down. Mix that with honey and solar eclipses become a joke as well, even with water candles and a battle potion increasing spawn rate.
lel iv'e noticed the same with mana regen, INFINITE LAST PRISM!!!!

I did notice something like this, as well. The mod perhaps could do with balancing difficulty. It's fine up to level 40 or 60, depending on the choices you make, but when you hit a hundred and beyond, the game just stops being challenging. My level 130 character, wearing bee armour and imp summons, decimated the pirate invasion with ease. I did not get close to death once.

This mod still lags my game severely when I use the slime mount or dash with the Shield of Cthulhu. It's pissing me off, because I really want to use this mod. and YES, it IS this mods fault. I removed it, and there was no lag whatsoever.

The Re-spec feature does not work for me. Also, int he future will there be a re-spec for skill tree points??
i hope so, but if you carefully plan your build, you dont need it.
since you can (if it gets fixed since it didnt work for me either) respec stat points, a switch between build might be logically possible though

Can I know why I do have levels , access to all stats , but I don't have items related with your mod such as the shinning armor ?

Edit : Same for my friends who plays your mod with me .

Rocko, what is your suggestion for me fixing this? I don't know what the problem is. I think you mentioned it being a problem with the player save file or something? Please, help!

Can I know why I do have levels , access to all stats , but I don't have items related with your mod such as the shinning armor ?

Edit : Same for my friends who plays your mod with me .

umm... just a nice hint... you are probably on the wrong thread because the shining armor you are talking about definitely isnt from this mod... as far as i know this mod doesnt add a single equipment piece.. maybe you mistook it for the tremor mod?

Rocko, what is your suggestion for me fixing this? I don't know what the problem is. I think you mentioned it being a problem with the player save file or something? Please, help!

you can check that if you try it with another character and if it persists then you can be sure to say its something else. the player save file issue was fixed for now

Back
Top Bottom