tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Maybe an easier way to navigate the skill screen such as zoom out? It can take quite some time to navigate the skills right now...

Soooooo Heartless doesn't seem to update after you use it i leveld strength after getting heartless and it didn't take the new hp to mana

Is anyone else having a problem where the mod's ingame menu doesn't show up? When I hit escape, the status window shows, but that's it. I can't select a class, assign points or anything else the mod's supposed to allow. I've tried deleting the mod and redownloading it (disabling all other mods), but it doesn't fix the issue.

Also, the Mod Browser show the current version as .92.1, but the Mods menu still shows it as .92, if that has anything to do with it.

I am as well. This is the only mod I have loaded and it is the latest version. It shows new hp, mana and exp bars and the overkill message along with exp gain messages and it shows the skill percentage mini window under my inventory but despite trying every key on my keyboard I can't open the skill tree window.

I am as well. This is the only mod I have loaded and it is the latest version. It shows new hp, mana and exp bars and the overkill message along with exp gain messages and it shows the skill percentage mini window under my inventory but despite trying every key on my keyboard I can't open the skill tree window.
Go into controls in the settings menu and go down to modded controls and set the controls to default. Or you can set the full menu control to Q to put things into skills, which I personally did.

Does anyone know how to fix drops in multiplayer? When hosting a server mobs that have a 100% chance to drop something don't, but drops used to work in the past while hosting, but eventually they just stopped working entirely. I can still drop things and pick up mined blocks.

Heartless still not working for me with energy shield. Problem maybe a ModBrowser Thing? Whenever I try to update I can see the 0.92.1 version in the browser, but my local version will always stay at 0.92! (already tried complete reinstall of the mod, deleting it from folder, reinstalling tmodloader and terraria... still 92.1 in modbrowser and 92 in mods).

any help? dont want to lose my progress just cause i took heartless + energy shield....

Can you give us mac users a manual download link? The mod browser doesn't work for us.
Yes I will. Check the Original post. I will upload a txt for mac user to rename for tmod.

Heartless still not working for me with energy shield. Problem maybe a ModBrowser Thing? Whenever I try to update I can see the 0.92.1 version in the browser, but my local version will always stay at 0.92! (already tried complete reinstall of the mod, deleting it from folder, reinstalling tmodloader and terraria... still 92.1 in modbrowser and 92 in mods).

any help? dont want to lose my progress just cause i took heartless + energy shield....

Have you updated tmodloader since the version of tmod itself has changed.

Back
Top Bottom