tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Have you updated tmodloader since the version of tmod itself has changed.

I'm running 0.8.1.2

thats the newest i've found.

I also tried the manual download from the listings page by tmodloader an manually placing it in my mods folder... still it shows 0.92

in modbrowser i see it under "updates" and as soon as i update it, reload the list, it'll be available for update again... super strange :/

Heartless still not working for me with energy shield. Problem maybe a ModBrowser Thing? Whenever I try to update I can see the 0.92.1 version in the browser, but my local version will always stay at 0.92! (already tried complete reinstall of the mod, deleting it from folder, reinstalling tmodloader and terraria... still 92.1 in modbrowser and 92 in mods).

any help? dont want to lose my progress just cause i took heartless + energy shield....

I'm running 0.8.1.2

thats the newest i've found.

Then try downloading the rockos arpg.txt and delete your mod in the folder of mods in modpacks and rename this one to have the end extension of .tmod

Then try downloading the rockos arpg.txt and delete your mod in the folder of mods in modpacks and rename this one to have the end extension of .tmod

wow, just saw that tip on the front page too... sorry

it worked! Thank you soo soo much for that quick support :D

How do I customize the UI or move things out of the way/change the location its visable? The stats page is blocked by my inventory, etc. Wut do?

Let me not assign points of any kind, he says that with RightClick but nothing happens .

Where the question mark has not left me I think I have to put so that the following can , and following said Require : Healh +

Can anyone tell me how the system works?

I have 41 points available.

I was a happy camper, now not so much. :(
Seems the mod does not work on a server eh? My wife and oldest son play with me, and we get no loot on the server, though we do if we play singleplayer.
Is there a fix for this or do I just have to wait for a patch?
Half tempted to play with it anyway. <.< I really like the mod!

Is there a trick to using healing potions when you have a shield? My health can be at a critical level but because I have a recharging shield the game seems to think I'm still at max health and won't let me use any healing items. The only time I've managed to drink one was when my health wasn't full and my shield was completely empty but this is an incredibly brief window so trying it in combat leads to me getting killed because my shield recharged to 2 stopping me from healing before I get hit for 50 damage.

Scratch that, health potions are worthless but calcium shakes from the thorium mod still heal despite the shield being up.

Just letting you know like another guy said here, we can always update your version, i already updated and i can still update
ss+(2016-06-14+at+09.53.32).jpg

I was a happy camper, now not so much. :(
Seems the mod does not work on a server eh? My wife and oldest son play with me, and we get no loot on the server, though we do if we play singleplayer.
Is there a fix for this or do I just have to wait for a patch?
Half tempted to play with it anyway. <.< I really like the mod!

Yeah, me and my friends are immortal, and nothing drops loot. : ( But single player works fine.

Is there a trick to using healing potions when you have a shield? My health can be at a critical level but because I have a recharging shield the game seems to think I'm still at max health and won't let me use any healing items. The only time I've managed to drink one was when my health wasn't full and my shield was completely empty but this is an incredibly brief window so trying it in combat leads to me getting killed because my shield recharged to 2 stopping me from healing before I get hit for 50 damage.

Scratch that, health potions are worthless but calcium shakes from the thorium mod still heal despite the shield being up.
Just letting you know like another guy said here, we can always update your version, i already updated and i can still updateView attachment 118099

Can all of you do me two favors

Before posting a bug please make sure its not first already mentioned

Two if it is mentioned can you give more detail as to what happened/when/where/and what you were doing at the time? I think that would help Rockos more.

Now from what I've read most of these are known bugs and are being worked on but have so far been eluding Rockos.

Also though not quoted in this text there was someone asking about the "?" skills. These are currently removed as Rockos is working on revamping the skill tree to make it more unique and to his vision of the classes.

Two if it is mentioned can you give more detail as to what happened/when/where/and what you were doing at the time? I think that would help Rockos more.

Now from what I've read most of these are known bugs and are being worked on but have so far been eluding Rockos.

Also though not quoted in this text there was someone asking about the "?" skills. These are currently removed as Rockos is working on revamping the skill tree to make it more unique and to his vision of the classes.
Thanks, but I don't know why you decided to go this route. My post was part praise, part bug report (No loot on server but loot on singleplayer IS the information I can provide) and part question.

I rarely post on forums, mostly because of disparaging remarks like this. Yes it is a known bug, but perhaps someone knows a workaround they have yet to post, or maybe I could get an eta on a fix. Regardless, one more person reporting a bug with a single line is not that bothersome, especially since I praised the mod as well.
I could understand having a problem if all I did was come here and complain. That was not what I did however. It would be greatly appreciated if you would not knock people for seeking knowledge.

Now that I've said my piece I hope you have a wonderful day. I am going to go enjoy this wonderful mod. :p

Did you check if you have binded the quickheal and manaheal in the control, modcontrols. Since I use a custom heal system you need to bind the potion keys.

Also for the loot, I'll be honest and say I don't have a clue. I did some testing by myself, and didn't found any loot on multiplayer ever. And even tho you want to play multiplayer, the server are buggy as for now. Nothings perfect and the mod break it even more.

I maybe slow, I work like everyone else. If anyone know anything about loot and mod, let me know.

Did you check if you have binded the quickheal and manaheal in the control, modcontrols. Since I use a custom heal system you need to bind the potion keys.

Also for the loot, I'll be honest and say I don't have a clue. I did some testing by myself, and didn't found any loot on multiplayer ever. And even tho you want to play multiplayer, the server are buggy as for now. Nothings perfect and the mod break it even more.

I maybe slow, I work like everyone else. If anyone know anything about loot and mod, let me know.
No rush Rockos. Love the mod though. :) I'll just play with it solo, and without my family. hehe
Thank you for responding!

Last edited:
The Mobs don't drop something in Multiplayer but in Singleplayer its works. I play on 0.92.1 my friend too i host a steam server via ingame!

I'll make it simple, usually when you update a mod the mod is now updated but in this case when i'm in the mod browser i see the update of the mod and when i click ''update'' and reload the mod list the update is still there so you can always update the mod

And when another guy report the same thing it simply means its not affecting only one player, i dont see where its bothering

Last edited:
I am aware of this. When you disable my mod, are multiplayer server droping items in tmodloader?
I confirm there are no drop in the multiplayer using your rpg and when i disable your mod i drop loot again
[doublepost=1466104177,1466103826][/doublepost]
The Mobs don't drop something in Multiplayer but in Singleplayer its works. I play on 0.92.1 my friend too i host a steam server via ingame!
0.92.1 how did you update? I cant update, i keep clicking on update and it just dont so im stuck with 0.92 and yes i re-loaded it

I confirm there are no drop in the multiplayer using your rpg and when i disable your mod i drop loot again
[doublepost=1466104177,1466103826][/doublepost]
0.92.1 how did you update? I cant update, i keep clicking on update and it just dont so im stuck with 0.92 and yes i re-loaded it

For those who can't update, download the rockosARPG.txt from original post then delete in your mod folder rockosARPG.tmod and rename the .txt to .tmod

Back
Top Bottom