tModLoader Rockos ARPG

For those who can't update, download the rockosARPG.txt from original post then delete in your mod folder rockosARPG.tmod and rename the .txt to .tmod
Rockos I opened it with Visual Studio and saved it as a .tmod, the mod no longer shows up in the game.
I also tried that .tmod and the .txt in the tmodreader and nothing gets output. :-/

So is this mod supposed to make the mana flower useless? The mana flower is completely useless as it will not use any of my mana potions...

So is this mod supposed to make the mana flower useless? The mana flower is completely useless as it will not use any of my mana potions...
This is what an rpg is dude, you get more life you get a ton of mana so you dont have to worry about it too much, if you played any other rpg games like diablo 2 you'll understand the rpg

But there's one thing i'll say though, im lvl 1711 i think so 192k health and over 90k mana, on that there should be a level limit but other than that its what an rpg is

This is what an rpg is dude, you get more life you get a ton of mana so you dont have to worry about it too much, if you played any other rpg games like diablo 2 you'll understand the rpg

But there's one thing i'll say though, im lvl 1711 i think so 192k health and over 90k mana, on that there should be a level limit but other than that its what an rpg is

I have/do play diablo but to start id still like something like a mana flower to work...Also i cant use it anyway cause when i host a server it pretty much craps out on me and says a fatal error has occured and then I cant save the server.

I have/do play diablo but to start id still like something like a mana flower to work...Also i cant use it anyway cause when i host a server it pretty much craps out on me and says a fatal error has occured and then I cant save the server.
On that i agree, but sadly there are no respect points set because i'd too and for the multiplayer maybe Rocko's mod isn't yet ready for multiplayer

On that i agree, but sadly there are no respect points set because i'd too and for the multiplayer maybe Rocko's mod isn't yet ready for multiplayer

Yeah...it saddens me that I can't use this on multiplayer as I love the mod. I guess there's nothing I can do about it though, besides hope for a really big update that fixes stuff like that.

I registered here solely to express my gratitude for this mod.
I am pretty new to Terraria, but I am a big fan of mods in general, and so I got to Terraria mods pretty fast. After vanilla I played with Thorium and Tremor mods, but only after I enabled this one I felt that my experience is actually enhanced. I love the mechanics.

This has almost certainly been asked but i couldnt see it, is there any way to turn off/move the Status tab?
status tab during inventory? not yet.
status tab in general? if it is bothering you all the time, preventing you from interacting with anything, then check the mod hotkeys and move the mod menu hotkey to something else.

Wait, wasn't this RPG supposed not to have the duplicate Quick Heal&Mana? Normal shortcuts won't work...

The screenshot....png

Back
Top Bottom