tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Hey, does anyone want to play this mod multiplayer with me? (and go bug hunting) Ill delete this post after...

quick question... what is the guardian class exactly?

-changed question bc i didn't read farther ahead before posting.
Guardian? There is ranger, warrior, mage. Guardian is not implemented.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457483788,1457483670][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, does anyone want to play this mod multiplayer with me? (and go bug hunting) Ill delete this post after...

As of right now multiplayer is now quite right since tmodloader is still WIP . The xp is not distribuing. So only the killer get the exp. And also the hud to display your teammate hp is broken since the client does not receive the correct statlife amount.

The mod is updated.

-Fix Potion text display for have skill that boost potion power.
-Fix level to go above level 100.
-Fix Attack and Movement speed not applying.
-Fix Hp regen that was acounting older stats.
-Fix Statlife and Statmana. Now all save file have 500 life and 200 mana. This should make the goblin invasion trigger.
-Fix Leech not working on projectile with the rare skill that does in the tree.
-Fix critical strike multiplier.
-Fix control. Now you can rebind menu control in mod controls.

The mod is updated.

-Fix Potion text display for have skill that boost potion power.
-Fix level to go above level 100.
-Fix Attack and Movement speed not applying.
-Fix Hp regen that was acounting older stats.
-Fix Statlife and Statmana. Now all save file have 500 life and 200 mana. This should make the goblin invasion trigger.
-Fix Leech not working on projectile with the rare skill that does in the tree.
-Fix critical strike multiplier.
-Fix control. Now you can rebind menu control in mod controls.

am i able to remap the stat window now? because if so i can finally play this great mod without remapping everything and getting used to weird controls.

am i able to remap the stat window now? because if so i can finally play this great mod without remapping everything and getting used to weird controls.

Yes. Use the mod controls to remap the mod menu so you can play your own control now.

came across some weird glitch when remaking my character since i somehow had another glitch giving me infinite exp leading to an overflow thus killing me permanently and also killing my performance.

created a new character on a new world with no class set... result:
36799d0e95.png

Edit: dying fixes the current values, im not sure about the max mana being 0 though.

came across some weird glitch when remaking my character since i somehow had another glitch giving me infinite exp leading to an overflow thus killing me permanently and also killing my performance.

created a new character on a new world with no class set... result:
36799d0e95.png

Edit: dying fixes the current values, im not sure about the max mana being 0 though.
i had a problem similar to this, except what it was is i turned on the mod and used a character that had more than the default 5 hearts, it fixed itself after a while and the mana issue i just ignored.

If you save & quit and then go back into the world that fixes the negative HP and MP values. Max MP 0 at level 1 is intentional, because picking mage as your class gives you 30 at level 1. Warrior and Ranger don't get any mana at level 1.

If you save & quit and then go back into the world that fixes the negative HP and MP values. Max MP 0 at level 1 is intentional, because picking mage as your class gives you 30 at level 1. Warrior and Ranger don't get any mana at level 1.
yes, i dont mind having as much magic as a rock, because it does build up quickly by the time you starting frequently using megic items.

The mana at 0 is intentionnal. You can level a bit and get some throught the tree. I will have to look for the negative hp, mp thing tho. I created 2 or 3 char and didn't stumble on this while testing. I will further test. Thank you.

Is this mod working for the current terraria patch with tmodloader cuz when i have it loaded it shows the hp mp and xp bar and the status menu in the character screen but nothing else besides that no stats next to your equipment or the 7,8,9 keys to assign points?

Attachments

• 20160310155235_1.jpg
    20160310155235_1.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 774
I've tried this mod, and it's working great. However, a teensy problem: My HP bar disappeared. I was doing a bit of harpy farming overnight, and when I woke up, it was just straight up gone. I'm trying fiddling with the options to see if I can get it back, but no luck so far.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just hadn't read properly over the Skilltree. That was the effects of the 'Heartless' node.

Double EDIT: It appears that having 'Heartless' on my skilltree renders me immune to Hellstone damage.

Triple EDIT: I'm also not sure, but I haven't seen any sort of health-related event since I took this node. Does it nullify blood moons and invasions and the sort?

Last edited:
Is this mod working for the current terraria patch with tmodloader cuz when i have it loaded it shows the hp mp and xp bar and the status menu in the character screen but nothing else besides that no stats next to your equipment or the 7,8,9 keys to assign points?
press esc or whatever your skill options button is, the skill points and skill tree dont appear on the normal inventory.

I've tried this mod, and it's working great. However, a teensy problem: My HP bar disappeared. I was doing a bit of harpy farming overnight, and when I woke up, it was just straight up gone. I'm trying fiddling with the options to see if I can get it back, but no luck so far.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just hadn't read properly over the Skilltree. That was the effects of the 'Heartless' node.

Double EDIT: It appears that having 'Heartless' on my skilltree renders me immune to Hellstone damage.

Nice catch on this. That is not part of the code I guess. I will have to dig this. Cause I use custom damage since now mp count as hp.

you are in the wrong menu. Check mod controls to see which button for mod menu. Then over either str, int, or dex. It will tell you which key to use and you can click the + button right beside the stat to assign it. Sorry if it's not clear.

Nice catch on this. That is not part of the code I guess. I will have to dig this. Cause I use custom damage since now mp count as hp.

Yeah, I figured you were using a custom damage method. Might want to check it with all the other passive damage things, such as Meteorite and stuff. I checked to see if Lava was doing damage, and it was, so I'm going to assume water drowning is also possible with this mod. Did you see my third edit?

press esc or whatever your skill options button is, the skill points and skill tree dont appear on the normal inventory.
ok i found out what was wrong it was bount to esc which is the terraria default for menu, just had to rebind to another key like minecraft all over again thanks for the quick response. :)

I've played some more until now, and I triggered a Blood Moon event, so I suppose we're good. No Eye of Ctulhu or Goblin Invasion so far, though. Not sure if it's working completely, or if it's just the game registering my health (about 155) before I had the Heartless node.

this might be interesting at some point... its a minor issue but anyways: the default key setting for the menu is 'Esc' which doesnt work for me. setting the key assignment to the esc button again changes it to 'Escape', which makes it work afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom