Texture Pack Rod of Actual Discord

GoshaT

Terrarian
Terraria_aPwn8qFyA3.png
Terraria_lKdk3L2yte.png

Exactly as the title says. I replaced the RoD sprite with the one that resembles a certain messenger that all the cool kids use nowadays.

There are two versions - one without the notification sound, and one with.
It is available for download on Steam Workshop! Simply click "subscribe", launch Terraria and it should be in your resource pack section of the workshop menu.

Attachments

• RodofActualDiscord.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 367
  • RodofActualDiscord_Sound.zip
    46.7 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
If you can, you should definitely upload them as .zip files here on the forums as well! Some people use the GOG version, for example, that doesn't have access to the Steam workshop. So putting the packs here makes it so everyone else can use them, too! :dryadhappy:

If you can, you should definitely upload them as .zip files here on the forums as well! Some people use the GOG version, for example, that doesn't have access to the Steam workshop. So putting the packs here makes it so everyone else can use them, too! :dryadhappy:
Oh, you're right! I'll edit the post to add the .zip with the texturepack

So, for some reason, the sounds of enemies that teleport is also changed to the discord noise, I spent 10 minutes of checking discord because I was so confused on what was going on just for Tim to make me realize that it was him that was messaging me. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but if it isn't hopefully you can get this fixed.

So, for some reason, the sounds of enemies that teleport is also changed to the discord noise, I spent 10 minutes of checking discord because I was so confused on what was going on just for Tim to make me realize that it was him that was messaging me. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but if it isn't hopefully you can get this fixed.
They use the same sound, so unfortunately (unless you don't want the RoD to make ping sounds) it can't be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom