PC Rod of Discord for Sale

NyctoDarkMatter

Pixel Pirate
ROD OF DISCORD SALES!

Here's the simple fact: I have a Rod of Discord farm that I left going for WAY too long, because I felt like it, so I have an overhaul of Rods of Discord (as well as other various Hallowed items, feel free to ask what else, Rod of Discord is the main attraction). Most of the stuff I get I do end up selling, but if you need something, I'll gladly eat some popcorn while I AFK grab your item.
Rod_of_Discord.png
Soul_of_Light.gif
Soul_of_Light.gif
Soul_of_Light.gif
Soul_of_Light.gif
Soul_of_Light.gif
Rod_of_Discord.png
My requirements, however, range greatly. If you want a Rod of Discord, offer me one of these:
1. The blunt force option. Give me 10 platinum. This is my most expensive option, I may lower it eventually, but for now this is my choice.
2. The hunter's option, somewhat easy for players who have played a long time; fifty blue slime banners. This equals out to a thousand blue slimes. I'm looking to build something magnificent (which if you peruse my profile long enough you may find part of), and buying the banners makes it easier than sitting down with my AFK farm for hours on end and spamming my inventory with Gel.
3. The collector option, PM me a list of items that you think I may not have. If I don't have one of them, (or multiple), and you do have that item, I will trade it, guaranteed, for a Rod of Discord, be it a really good item or a crappy one. This is my completionist side.
4. The Lost Girl option. This one is exclusive to the first claimer, and you'll see why; I want a Lost Girl banner. I know for a fact those aren't easy to get, and I don't have one yet, and I need one. Simple as that.
5. The Moon Lord option. This one is a bit of a fun one. If you want a free Rod of Discord, get your best character and PM me, because we're going to fight the Moon Lord together. If we win, you get your Treasure Bag and you get a free Rod of Discord. This is mainly because I want to try out new classes, such as melee, as I normally go ranged/mage, but I want to try out my Melee and Summoner options. In this case, we will take him on in Expert as a group.

TL;DR? Well, if you're one of those TL;DR peeps, I didn't want yer business anyways. Get outta here.

If you message me at any point and I don't respond immediately, I apologize, it's not easy for me, especially if I start getting more people offering to play with me.
I did a lot of these as mini-games instead of purchases, but honestly, I think the mini-games are more fun. Hopefully you all agree. Hope to see business soon.
~:p~:confused:~:p

EDIT: New section!
Total # of Redeems

Blunt Force: 1
Hunter: 7
Collector: 1
Lost Girl: Available
Moon Lord: 4 (3 ready)

Ready List:
@Milky Way
@Jaycob_7
@MidnightKingZX

Last edited:
I have 200 blue slime banners. (Farming that summon for a few friends)
Msg me your steam name. (Or reply here w/e)

Helloooo~ My Steam profile is in my signature. I would love to fight Moonie for a Rod of Discord if one is still available~

edit: I can also easily afford the plat price whenever. 8)

Last edited:
Not sure if i can grab two, but if I can I'll jump in on that moon lord kill :)

You may take two, but only one Moon Lord redeem per player. So you can't get more than one via killing Moon Lord with us. Added, regardless!
I'll buy 4 rod's of discord off ya.

Alrighty! I'll add you on Steam and PM you momentarily.
im ready to fight moonlord with u
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlphaSM/

I will add you to the Moon Lord list. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom