PC Rod of Discord for Sale

I am looking for the Rod of Discord, Sextant, And Weather Radio. I will happily give you 30 platinum coins.

I don't use Steam, and you must host.

Alright, guys, if you're waiting for a Rod, wait patiently, I won't be available until at least the 2nd. Today I am packing to leave, and tomorrow I will be on a road trip for a good 8 hours.

i have a few thousand (not a typo) Lizhard Power Cells. Name your price, I will pay it. RoD is one of the few items i still dont have.

I'm finally back for a while! If anyone here is still interested I'll reset the counter and we'll go for it. I especially want Blue Slime Banners. I want my build to reach Hell! >:D

Well, I'd like to go for the collector's option first. Check my shop to see if there's anything you might be looking for (it's pretty categorized, so hopefully it won't be that hard to navigate through them). Dev set is fair game too, on a 1:1 ratio (full set for the rod).

If that doesn't work, blunt force is fine with me too. 10 plat's easy to come by when you have a pirate map farm (artificial jungle in the ocean) with slime staff and greedy ring lol.

Well, I'd like to go for the collector's option first. Check my shop to see if there's anything you might be looking for (it's pretty categorized, so hopefully it won't be that hard to navigate through them). Dev set is fair game too, on a 1:1 ratio (full set for the rod).

If that doesn't work, blunt force is fine with me too. 10 plat's easy to come by when you have a pirate map farm (artificial jungle in the ocean) with slime staff and greedy ring lol.

You've caught me. I don't have Yoraiz0r's set. When will you be available to trade?

Back
Top Bottom