Sprites Rod of Discord revamp.

What you you think?

• Great idea, would really help out.

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Eh, it's ok, but I think there's too many steps.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • No, I love grinding for hours, leave it be or die!

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
If this isn't in 1.4 I am suing the devs
I've modded this in to my own mod :dryadwink:
jzTKIKA.gif

Last edited:
I am saying this in preference over the original idea, though I support the new idea just as much.

I really like this, though I recommend that the broken rod could just give you a much smaller teleport radius and change the chaos state debuff length to 10-12 seconds. This would make it a much weaker rod of discord that still just have minor dodging capabilities.
This is amazing though I would love this.

I really like this, though I recommend that the broken rod could just give you a much smaller teleport radius and change the chaos state debuff length to 10-12 seconds. This would make it a much weaker rod of discord that still just have minor dodging capabilities.
This is amazing though I would love this.
Again I've modded in the new idea into my additions mod, but not the broken rod :dryadtongue:

Yeah, when is that mod going to be public if it isn't already?
I also think that having some of your other suggestions in there would be good if they arent already in.

Yeah, when is that mod going to be public if it isn't already?
I also think that having some of your other suggestions in there would be good if they arent already in.
I've modded in several of mine, the Shroomite weapons, Armour buffs, this one, mechanical boss drops and Besty's expert drop plus a bunch of other stuff.

I have no idea when it'll be released, I just feel it hasn't got enough content yet, plus it's two mods, one for additions and one for vanilla changes.

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA, having a recipe is so much better than having to go to a specific biome to search for a specific enemy to farm for a specific drop with a rate of like 0.1%.

Personally, Ive used Jakes recipe editor to change basically every single tool, weapon, and armor recipe in the game, as well as added recipes for basically everything that wasnt renewable (and then 1.4.4 did exactly that). Come to think of it though, I forgot the rod of discord XD.

Back
Top Bottom