PC Rod of Discord, The Axe, Reindeer Bells, various banners

I have been playing for years, so I am rich with plat and untold hoards of items, including most Frost Moon drops, and Duke Fishron and other special stuff. I simply have abysmal luck with the Rod of Discord. I've only ever found one, and I am trying to get one for each of my characters. Horrible task. XD

So, I can offer plat if you like. Want items instead? Name what you want and I will see if I have it. I will even get you the modifier of your choice if you are asking for a spell, weapon, or accessory.

I CANNOT OFFER: Reindeer Bells, Bananarangs, or The Axe. I am, however, hoping to buy the latter two things.

Also looking for: Five (5) Bananarangs, specifically, and also....

BANNERS:
Nymph, Enchanted Sword, Cursed Hammer, Wolf, Wyvern, Clown, Moth, Pigron, Angry Nimbus, Ice Elemental

Steam name: Cire. Avatar is the same as the one I use here.

I can host if you want to trade with me, or I can visit if you like. I do NOT use Hamachi.

Thanks for your time~

Last edited:
Are you still looking for a Rod of Discord? I would like a Death Sickle, and if you are okay with this, a Legendary modifier.

Are you still looking for a Rod of Discord? I would like a Death Sickle, and if you are okay with this, a Legendary modifier.

Hey! Thanks for responding! Yeah, I can certainly do that. I'll get it ready right away. (I seem to get one of those every time the event happens. e.e' Always good luck with the crap I don't want, haha.)

Do you want to meet on one of my worlds or have me go to one of yours?

Last edited:
Sorry I lately replied, I just watched a movie. We'll do it tomorrow, and on your world because idk how to host a world. Reply on here again tomorrow so I can know when you want to trade.

Okay! I was watching a show with my dude, so that's why I responded late to your original message. I am likely to get up early since I am going to bed now, and I'm on UTC -8:00 Pacific. We'll catch up tomorrah. X)

Actually, just checked the world where I had the rod, but I must of misplaced it, because I couldn't find in my heavily assorted chests. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Hey Chelle! I've been working in the hallowed underground lately and will still be working in there for quite some time. If I come across the Rod of Discord, I'll save it for you and drop you a message.

Cheers

Can we trade for Truffle Worms?
I have....music boxes?
EDIT: Working on RoD, ill use it for mech, then give it to you

Hey Chelle! I've been working in the hallowed underground lately and will still be working in there for quite some time. If I come across the Rod of Discord, I'll save it for you and drop you a message.

Cheers

Oh, thank you very much. I sorta gave up playing a few weeks ago, but I am still around and very grateful for your consideration. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Can we trade for Truffle Worms?
I have....music boxes?
EDIT: Working on RoD, ill use it for mech, then give it to you

I can get you some truffle worms. How many are we talking about?

Not interested in music boxes, since I can get them easily, but thanks for the offer. Please let me know when/if you want to trade the Rod of Discord, and for what kind of currency. :'3 Thanks for the message.

Back
Top Bottom