Resolved [MOBILE] Rod of Discord

Underground cavern with hallow is what I'm in like low low cavern, like right above the underworld
And the lizardhd blocks are to
increase spawn rates and give the archers/skeletons/jungle bats something to spawn on, because they are way easier for the farm to kill
But if only traps worked correctly and weren't practically useless I wouldn't need to make a farm like this

Here you are my new room for the trap image.png
image.png

You sir are a genius! You were right about there being too much Hallow! So I grabbed my cleminator and made it almost entirely pure. That was it! It needs to be in the underground cavern, with some Hallow here and there. I'm getting so many rare drops and enemies! I've seen 4 Rune wizards, 7 Tims, gotten magic quivers, a chaos banner, and much more in the first 15 minutes! The only bad thing is, I can't be afk (which is fine) as the Rune wizards murder me.
Here's a pic of the farm. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4qJAfpLWdLtY0lvOHkzRkFWNzQ

A million thanks my friend! I will burden you no longer.

You sir are a genius! You were right about there being too much Hallow! So I grabbed my cleminator and made it almost entirely pure. That was it! It needs to be in the underground cavern, with some Hallow here and there. I'm getting so many rare drops and enemies! I've seen 4 Rune wizards, 7 Tims, gotten magic quivers, a chaos banner, and much more in the first 15 minutes! The only bad thing is, I can't be afk (which is fine) as the Rune wizards murder me.
Here's a pic of the farm. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4qJAfpLWdLtY0lvOHkzRkFWNzQ

A million thanks my friend! I will burden you no longer.
Your are very welcome I'm glad I could be of service happy farming !
P.S getting a minion should also help too
And remember when farming for long periods of time remember to remove the hallow that grow back

I GOT IT! Finally! And it works! This has to be one of my favorite items in the game! The wait was definitely worth it! Thank you my friend!
Thx and congrats I hope you enjoy the item
And also I'd keep farming them since it's fun to collect them and give them to people
So far I've collected 10 and also the farm also generates a decent amount of coins due to the mimics that spawn anyway hope you enjoyed!

Wait, so you guys can confirm getting it on the latest version of iOS? Because I've farmed 60+ ( Yes 60, no exaggeration) hours, gotten about 15 rainbow rods among other drops and have not gotten a single RoD. Does RNG hate me or is it a bug?

Here's a bit of proof
[DOUBLEPOST=1451135729,1451135460][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait, there was pictures...
image.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1451135756][/DOUBLEPOST]And this one...
[DOUBLEPOST=1451135820][/DOUBLEPOST]
image.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1451136010][/DOUBLEPOST]And this one for fun...
image.png

Ok I'm back and don't have the world anymore but I do have pictures of the farm in zoomed out mode had to re buy Terraria and lost everything except the character in the cloud that had the rods on them so if u need the picture to see what I did feel free to tell me
[DOUBLEPOST=1451531613,1451531585][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait, so you guys can confirm getting it on the latest version of iOS? Because I've farmed 60+ ( Yes 60, no exaggeration) hours, gotten about 15 rainbow rods among other drops and have not gotten a single RoD. Does RNG hate me or is it a bug?
Yes I got it in the latest update
[DOUBLEPOST=1451531773][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok I'm back and don't have the world anymore but I do have pictures of the farm in zoomed out mode had to re buy Terraria and lost everything except the character in the cloud that had the rods on them so if u need the picture to see what I did feel free to tell me
[DOUBLEPOST=1451531613,1451531585][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes I got it in the latest update
Also it took me quite awhile to get my first rod but it's random 1 in 500 from a rare spawn in mobile but then while redoing the farm I got 3 so it's luck based just keep at it you'll eventually get it because it's really worth it since it's a good item for getting around

These are the pictures of my farm. Haven't seen any elementals spawning yet. Is there any mistake in my design? If yes, please tell me, and if possible, how to solve it. Thanks.
image.png
[/url][/IMG]
image.png
[/url][/IMG]
image.png
[/url][/IMG]
image.png
[/url][/IMG]
image.png
[/url][/IMG]

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2 MB · Views: 248
I'm also looking for the rod of discord, but making an arena and farming it would take hours. If anyone has an extra rod of discord, can I please have one? Thanks.

Here's a bit of proof
[DOUBLEPOST=1451135729,1451135460][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait, there was pictures...
View attachment 89991
[DOUBLEPOST=1451135756][/DOUBLEPOST]And this one...
[DOUBLEPOST=1451135820][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 89992
[DOUBLEPOST=1451136010][/DOUBLEPOST]And this one for fun...
View attachment 89993
Could I get a map of that farm pls?
I just want to see how you spread Hallow around that area, so I can do something similar.

Hey, guess what? I finally got the rod of discord and it was actually pretty easy! I got a lot of chaos elementals to spawn when I stood in a non-hallowed/corrupted area (on screen) and placed hallowed blocks on either side (off-screen). It turns out that they rarely spawn if you are in the hallow. Make sure that you are far away from the hallowed blocks so you don't hear the hallowed music, but close enough that chaos elementals will spawn. Tried this method and got the rod on my 50th kill in like 15 minutes. :)

Hey, guess what? I finally got the rod of discord and it was actually pretty easy! I got a lot of chaos elementals to spawn when I stood in a non-hallowed/corrupted area (on screen) and placed hallowed blocks on either side (off-screen). It turns out that they rarely spawn if you are in the hallow. Make sure that you are far away from the hallowed blocks so you don't hear the hallowed music, but close enough that chaos elementals will spawn. Tried this method and got the rod on my 50th kill in like 15 minutes. :)
Lucky you. I'm not seeing very many with my farm. However, I must be doing something right because I am seeing them occasionally. I've seen like 10-13 so far. They do spawn... just not when I'm expecting it.

Back
Top Bottom