Resolved [MOBILE] Rod of Discord

Can someone Tell me how to make a chaos elemental farm in DETAILS, like really ALL the things, and also which layer because i dont really understand how to make a chaos farm :v
(Add the most pics possible too,thanks)

Have an area of pure, uncorrupted cavern. Put Hallow AROUND the uncorrupted part of the cavern. Don't put it in the uncorrupted part. The trick is not having too much Hallow.

I really hope this gets fixed in the future, though. So we don't have to worry about this.

It's easy, make a really big cave ( i used the jungle since it has big caves) make a row of corruption on it(ebonstone) and build another row with pearlstone on the corrupted row. I got it after killing 900chaos elementals. I hope this helped you!

Yea, NASA's idea works, apparently the reason why I never got any chaos elementals before just yesterday, it's because I'm in the underground layer, not cavern.

Jeez.

Time for the long-time-and-painful-grinding for the RoD

I got it! I also kinda killed myself with it... But I don't care! I finally got it! That's all that matters!

I'll give some photographic proof later.

9UDgE4e.png

There! Proof!

I find it works best of you are on the purity edge of a hallow cavern. (So normal mobs spawn, lots of bats and skeleton archers mostly. If your the right distance away from the hallow the elemental will spawn in the hallow and move towards you off screen.
I did make my farm easier by setting up alternating actuator blocks. (Off/on/off/on) connected to a timer and each with a different color wire connected to levers. (So i can switch on or off independently) this causes all mobs to drop to the lowest level and if desired hoiks can be used to force all mobs into one point. (Lava pits perhaps) as well it makes loot collection much faster.

I find it works best of you are on the purity edge of a hallow cavern. (So normal mobs spawn, lots of bats and skeleton archers mostly. If your the right distance away from the hallow the elemental will spawn in the hallow and move towards you off screen.
I did make my farm easier by setting up alternating actuator blocks. (Off/on/off/on) connected to a timer and each with a different color wire connected to levers. (So i can switch on or off independently) this causes all mobs to drop to the lowest level and if desired hoiks can be used to force all mobs into one point. (Lava pits perhaps) as well it makes loot collection much faster.
I've tried this though. Chaos elementals didn't spawn nearly as often as they did with the setup in the photo above you.

I have farmed about over 250 of them. No rod just 5 rainbow rods help?
It is a super hard item to get. If you're getting Chaos Elementals to spawn, you've won the big battle. Now you just need to win the RNG battle and get lucky.

I farmed them some hours, too. And the last two Chaos Elementals gave me two rods of discords... I killed like 400 of them. I just put a row of hallowed blocks on a row of corrupted blocks so it's not considered a hallowed biome. Screenshot_2018-03-11-11-34-51.png

Back
Top Bottom