OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

*Screeches angrily in notifs*
Jeez, calm down Esther
But I don't want notifs from here
then unwatch the thread
no
Then shut up
no

Congratulations, I suppose, but you were far too late, so your point is moot.
Just because he can now with your method doesn't mean he could then. And definitely doesn't mean he was motivated enough to try to solve that back then. Time doesn't flow backwards, at least in the serious sense. Fiction sense, go wild.
Still, kudos for your efforts, I suppose.
That is entirely true. And at least the motivation point seems to have been proven back then. Just reminded me a bit of the cure for cancer thing.
Either way, I was more just curious to see if it would work, and having nothing better to do, I decided to post it there.

Though I think I'll probably just leave this here. I honestly find it almost uncomfortable to reply to this with how long it's been dead and what's happened, especially considering how looking back at The 3000th Post Wins and what happened there. But at least this is a bit more substantial than trying to make it seem like I know things by using the events and characters of this RP as some kind of throwaway... Well, somewhere between a joke and reference while succeeding at neither. I'm actually kind of sorry for that.

EDIT: And yes I do know there is something to be said about my posting here about how I feel like there's something wrong with posting here, as well as digging up the past to say sorry for digging up the past. In a way part of me wants to try to go back and defend myself in some way, but at the same time there's no point. I may have tried to be part of this, but I wasn't ever really part of this, and from what I've seen most of the people that were in this have changed enough since then that this doesn't even really represent anything now. But either way, I've posted this now, so I might as well see what you have to say, if you have anything to say at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom