OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

((What))

Yeah pretty much.
It was one of my elements from the very beginning.
Kryptonite (DC Comics)

Energized Kyber Crystal (Star Wars)

The One Ring (The Lord of the Rings)

Palantir (The Lord of the Rings)

Ruby Slippers (The Wizard of Oz)

Inanimate Carbon Rod (The Simpsons)

Flux Capacitor (Back to the Future)

Cake (Portal 1 and 2)

Dark Energy Gravity Gun (Half-Life) (Master Obtained) (I mean, wouldn't both Portal and Half Life be the same Universe? GLaDOS references Black Mesa multiple times after all...)

Blue Flower (Elder Sea) (We Obtained)

Building Material(Convexity) (Master obtained)

Mask of Splitted Power (Dreamspace) (We Obtained)

P.K.E. Meter (Ghostbusters)

'Ghosts From Our Past' book (Ghostbusters)

Master Emerald (Sonic the Hedgehog)

Gold Token (Midway Arcade)

Diamond Scarab (Scooby-Doo!) (Master Obtained)

Flash Drive (Entech/Hacknet) (Master Obtained)

Vial of the stuff that makes the Infected (Warframe)

Map of Strangereal (Strangereal)

Sonic Screwdriver (Doctor Who)

Amber (Jurassic World)

Darksteel (Mirrorin/Argentium) (Not considered an actual Element, though it acts like it.) (Various Obtained)

Vial of FEV (Fallout) (Master Obtained)

Spirit Gems (The Realms) (Master Obtained)

Fist of Arkus (Skylanders) (Master Obtained)

Crystal Horns (Meditation Plane) (Master Obtained)

Vorton Gateway (Vorton) (We Obtained)

Master Crystal (Crash Bandicoot) (Master Obtained)

Duplicate Aegis Core (Xenoblade Chronicles)

Felt Orb? (Imaginsphere/Little Big Planet) (Simularly with Darksteel, this acts like an Element but will not be considered completely as an Element. This is because it doesn't have the latent power of an actual Element. Plus, how would you know what's an Element? Ex-PO would have detected it like with the other three Elements. It's made to detect Elements, not things that acted like it.)

Game Manual (Little Big Planet) (The Original Planned Element for Little Big Planet.)

Nether Star Beacon (Minecraft)

Yharim's Crystal (Calamity Adventure)

Terra Blade (Regular Terraria) (Various Obtained)

Kanohi Vahi (Matoran Universe/Spherus Magna)

Stuart's Goggles (Minions/ Despicable Me) (Master Obtained)

Stan Lee's Writing Utensil (Marvel Universe) (RIP Stan Lee, you will not be forgotten.) (Also no Infinity Gauntlet. Seriously, that's just a 'no'. For story purposes, the Infinity Gauntlet and the stones were somehow destroyed by the Aether surrounding the universe. Aether is a greek word meaning the material from which a universe is made. So the Infinity Gauntlet and the stones are destroyed by the Aether, now leave me alone.)

The Red Button (The Stanley Parable)

NOC list (Mission Impossible) (Master Obtained)

The Elder Wand (Harry Potter)

Darkness's Mask (Eldrazi's Birthplace) (Master Obtained)

Bacon Soup Can (Bendy and The Ink Machine) (Master Obtained)

Golden Freddy Plushy (Five Nights at Freddy's/ FNaF) (Master Obtained, like seriously, what are a few animatronics against an army with military-grade weapons?)

A piece of The Triforce (The Legend of Zelda) (Master Obtained)

Blackbox (Higher Institute of Villainous Education Universe/ H.I.V.E. Universe) (Master Obtained)

Coffee's Wrench(The Desolate Hope)

Vial of 'Determination'(Undertale)

Golden Lute (Crypt of the Necrodancer) (Master Obtained)

Mysterious Contract (Cuphead)

MonoCoin (Danganronpa or however you spell it.)

Giant Headphones (Just Shapes and Beats)

Nobit Sura Kage or whatever that sword is called (Shadow Warrior)

Etheria Crystal (Dungeon Defenders II)

Green Baseplate (Lego)

Bucket (Skyrim/ Elder Scroll World) (Reference to a glitch that you could put a bucket on NPCs and you could steal stuff from them without them knowing, I'm not going to use an Elder Scroll because it's would be too obvious.)

Staff of Creosi (Asleep)

Time Diamond (Rejuvenation)

Aethercrest (???) ("From darkness, from stardust, from memories of eons passed and visions yet to come...")

PULSE Machine (Reborn) (Master Obtained)

FLUX SENSOR CM-88B 180924609 (Aliens) (Master Obtained)

Holy Hand Grenade (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Tix (Roblox) (Yeah, it was removed from Roblox but this is still somehow here.)

Legendary Sandwich (Teen Titans Go!)

Chase McCain's badge (Lego City)

The Enchridion (Adventure Time)

Dynamite (The A-Team)

Black Hole Orb Staff (Hero Factory) (Master Obtained)

Chemical X (The Powerpuff Girls)

Piece of Resistance (The LEGO Movie)

Staff of Elements (Ninjago)

3D specs (Gremlins)

Handbook for the Recently Deceased (Beetlejuice)

Michael Knight's watch (Knight Rider)

One of those Star (Kirby)

One of those Token (Geometry Dash)

Chronicler's Hourglass (Dreamscape)

Many other unlisted Elements (Various) (Master Obtained/ Various Obtained)

Now the part that I hate. For both Kirby and Geometry Dash, I said ONE of those. Not EVERY SINGLE FREAKING TOKEN/STAR. One. 1. Singular. Not multiple!!! And the difference between them and the others is the trackable latent energy that is contained within the Element. So there, if I have to freaking explain this again to you, specifically those who have been here for a while, I'm going to flip my freaking table. Also you'll get the trackers from Ex-PO.

Hey animus, do you have anything else you wanna do with entech before the end of it all? Because starting the arsenal bird “justice” fight is what most games call the point of no return

Can we have an element for LucasTheDubber's JSaB AU "Pink Corruption"?

I know a neet one,

Vial of the Pink Corruption

i mean literally

I can just make a small group of former members or something. Unless you want to do the KILL THEM ALL strategy. In which, I'll make it work, somehow.

LtD PC: You don't go back and forth at random unless you can resist it
BA PC: You go back and forth regardless of resistance

Dimension

Definition one/Spatial
When referring to Spatial Dimensions, this means what dimensions a place has, like 3D, 2D, etc. From research, higher forms of dimensions can go to lower spatial dimensions, for example, Mario(3D Being) becoming Paper Mario(2D being). However, we haven't seen a 4D Mario, as he cannot comprehend that spatial dimension, just try to make something that four dimensional, just try. Higher dimensional characters have been described as either invisible, or just horrific, like causing insanity when seen. Kinda brings Cthulu to mind. Makes sense actually. If Cthulhu was a higher dimensional being, we can explain how people who see him go insane, and where he gets his powers from, also explains where the Moon Lord gets his powers. Being higher dimensional would, by default, make them stronger than lower dimensional. The higher dimensional beings could be human in that dimension, but could be god-like in lower dimensions.

Definition two/Pan
Pan-Dimensional is a portion of Metaphysics, which takes into consideration the world we live in. Pan-Dimensional means something existing between multiple temporal or spacial universe/dimensions and can, in some way, control all of them. However, this is usually complicated both to us (As explaining it is confusing enough) and the being who is pan-dimensional. If a being was separated into eleven universes, and you have to control each an every single one, for every thought, every movement, everything because you are aware of every perspective. It would cause you to have a horrible sense of direction and attention. Try moving in multiple different axis of space time while being aware of every perspective, good luck. This, however, gave me something that I could explain how it works, sort of... I can see what Defure means by saying Munar could exist in every Roleplay and still have an explanation how he can exist everywhere. With Pan-Dimensional, it could give us an explanation to how this is possible, Munar is Pan-Dimensional, able to exist in every universe possible and have control over each and every one of them. And how does he control all of them? I just assume practice with it. But it might be one of those things where you'll never get used to, but... we don't know that.

Definition three/Universal
A plain of existence. What most science fiction is based off of. An alternate bubble of space, of possibilities, of existence. This can be said that it's different worlds. And in fact, there is somewhat proof of what I said. The theory goes with the Big Bang Theory. When it happened, the Universe expanded very fast then apparently stopped. But what if it is still expanding and a part of it got ripped off early on, severing the link between the main chunk of space time, and that other chunk? This could maybe prove that alternate universes, dimensions, and worlds exist out there, isolated by the tear from forming. This is what is called the Eternal Inflation theory(Go ahead and look it up, it exists). That universes are being created right now! Every second you live through, another big bang could happen somewhere out there, creating more and more alternate universes. But, as in real life, we don't have the mathematical equations or actual proof that it has or could happen, so we can't be sure. But it could be said that if it actually exists, they could have different physics due to different ways of growing, so the fundamental constants in our world (Like gravity) could be different in another world (Gravitational potion but worse). It then goes to my theory of Compatibility. You have to become compatible to live in another universe. We adapted to OUR physics in our world, but we haven't adapted to the physics of ANOTHER world. The void could be the way we can become compatible, again this is just a theory. Void is supposed to truly be nothing, so we can kinda assume that void has no physics. Not talking about game voids like Minecraft or Orokin. Just void as is in real life. If they have no physics, then we might be able to achieve a state of malleability, able to adapt to another universe. But, there comes to this, a rule we bend a lot in this place, you know how you write with a pencil on piece of paper, then erase it, you kinda still can see the mark. Soon, if the process is repeated enough times, it will go to the point until it can't be erased anymore. This is what would kinda happen if you gone to multiple universes. But instead of a pencil, it's physics, and instead of a piece of paper, it's your molecules. Soon, after constant physic changes, you're molecules will break apart from the stress of constantly changing physics. That's my theory on limits of universal travel for a person though. But please note that I'm talking about physics, not spatial dimensions. You still cannot comprehend a 4D being if you are 3D. It's basically the breaking point. The physics of dimensions you can exist in can change, but not the spatial dimensions themselves.

Time Paradox.

The universe doesn't allow for two of the same exact person to exist in the same time simultaneously. This was the time paradox that I used to explain Teridax's state of glitched, which Murphmario did mistake for two alternate universe versions instead. By coming into contact with the same being from the different time, it would cause time to fold on itself, constantly switching back and forth to the timeline where they did or did not meet. I call this the Overlap theory. I said that Teridax warped out of his universe after being filled with knowledge, but where did the knowledge come from? Well, this can be explained by the Overlap theory. By overlapping every timeline into one, because it overlaps, wouldn't you become every alternate self each timeline? I mean, there's a chance you wouldn't, and I won't argue with you if you say that's bogus, due to the fact that this is a theory, but when the overlapping of timelines occured, Teridax would have gain knowledge from all of his alternate selves of that specific universe. He can then see timelines and warp between them, allowing him to escape. This also explains why he isn't all powerful, the power to warp between timelines doesn't mean you'll be a good fighter. You can predict things(Like in a 1-2 hours in the future), gain knowledge very fast, and you can basically teleport, but you still wouldn't be that powerful in combat. Maybe instinct can help, but... Teridax is a horrible fighter in his glitched state. Also because he is usually distracted by the flashing images in his eyes, he is stuck in that form, and he cannot control his attacks, he can't even choose which to use. The warp through timelines concept comes from a game that we know(Or at least Bubby), Slime Rancher, right from Quantum Slimes. They make ghosts of alternate selves, and can 'teleport' to that location by making that timeline a reality. Same thing I'm doing with Teridax, however without the ghost and with the Time Paradox instead of Quantum power.

Use time paradoxes to get the Catch Up Log.

Considering my experience in writing a lot of things, only to find out that it wasn't that long, as well as going back to check things and details...
Probably not.
I've made those two giant posts from one day. Proof that's false, but could depend on people, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom