OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

This
upload_2019-5-21_11-33-22.png

The voring of legos.

Um, Animus, really we need to have argument between vortex and vore? Or may I add forfeit?
Vortech
Vore
Vortex
The Vort part is the main part of the name in the first place. Not Vor. If it had Vor without the T, I would understand, but the name has a T, it doesn't have the E at the end of vore.

I might as well just :red:ing kill myself. What's the :red:ing difference? Either way nothing of value is lost.

Okay... this went way too much out of control... not to be rude, but really, you should chill for a bi- wait, no. Take it on something else than forums, for example on old monitor.

Yeah. I think you're overreacting. Maybe you should try and calm down a bit, then come back sometime later. That could help with things.

Yeah. I think you're overreacting. Maybe you should try and calm down a bit, then come back sometime later. That could help with things.
By the way, I'll help you with title (I made one page earlier), and lore, so you can invite me.

Lore could be akin to the L4D one - subtle but not visible (probably about rise of the lord who wants to make the world a singularity.)

I might as well just :red:ing kill myself. What's the :red:ing difference? Either way nothing of value is lost.
Are you having a bad day?
Take a break. Lie down or something. You may hate yourself so much that you can’t see it, but you do have people who care about you. They may not be in the same country, or even the same continent, but at least they are on the same planet as you

((Note that this post is heavily redacted, the first draft of it touched some sensitive topics))

Back
Top Bottom