OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by AlphaEspeon, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Animus Viral

Animus Viral The Destroyer

I'd restart my portal event early, but I don't think anyone would have a viable reason to do that... Well, next time, I'm just going to make the elevator functional because of some reason. I can just throw one of my characters at the problem and deal with it.

2. Halt

Halt Golem

Um, sorry to bug you @Murphmario, but I'd ask you something. Are you still working on that Discord RP? And can be first civilisation we meet on Synth 1 be on page 5 instead (with 2nd on pages 15-20, 3rd on 30-40 and rest every 20-30?) Since it might get boring otherwise, and I want to speed it up somehow.

3. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

My character could just mine through the elevator and land on the bottom floor without fall damage.

Also where is everyone today?

4. Halt

Halt Golem

I guess they're either busy or whatevs.

5. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

Of course you post right as I do.

For Synth 1, yeah I'm fine with that.

Also, still not 100% sure if I want to go through with the Discord roleplay. We'd need some way to get attention to it. Do have all the channels set up though, and it has a name: The Realms in Chaos

6. Animus Viral

You'd probably break a bunch of mechanisms that would render it completely inoperable for everyone else who can't do that.

But as a small side note, I might start to focus more on creating the game than this roleplay in the coming weeks. Especially since I also have to compose music for the areas that doesn't have any and no public domain songs can make the mood as I want it in those specific areas. Probably just going to be somewhat 8-bit music.

7. Halt

Halt Golem

Okay. I guess you can do invites through Discord interest check. And I have some friends there, so I guess. Just give me an invite, okay?

8. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

Discord interest check? Never heard of it. Is it something I do here?

9. Halt

Halt Golem

You ask friends on Discord if they're interested in RPing. If they are, you send the invite. The one of many ways to gain members.

10. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

I don't have any friends though. And I don't want to go around asking random people that might not be interested.

11. Halt

Halt Golem

Right. Still, some people have friends (and thus, if they invite friends interested in that, you'd get a ravine of people or a stable flow of these.

12. Animus Viral

Good job, you just jabbed at everyone who has no friends with that implication.

Orifan1 likes this.
  13. Halt

Halt Golem

Sorry...

14. Orifan1

Orifan1 Eye of Cthulhu

Literally everyone here: are we a joke to you?

Bubby Aurora and Animus Viral like this.
  15. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

I mean on Discord, not here.

16. Orifan1

Orifan1 Eye of Cthulhu

Well, another idea is to add people from here.

17. Orifan1

Orifan1 Eye of Cthulhu

speaking of the wiki, im editing Program's page (again) to include a detail.
    also i added a page for Nosako.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  18. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

I might not be on tomorrow or friday until I get out of school since my Mom might be taking away computer access from school. In all fairness, I deserved it though.

19. Halt

Halt Golem

Hmm, now I'm wondering about any updates for the RP you plan, Murph.

20. Bubby Aurora

Bubby Aurora The Destroyer

What's funny is I found a fitting theme for Vampire Alias, and it's called Lycanthropy. It's not Lycanthropy by Cardi though, try to find it. (Hint: The composer is well known for a certain song that's associated with reptiles becuase of a GD level named Dinosoar.))