OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

For Def: Don't put yourself down. Just try and find ways to improve your situation. Maybe you could even try something new.

Also still not sure if I'm doing the Discord roleplay.

I'm probably going to somewhat leave this roleplay in the nearby weeks, due to nothing much happening, and that I want to focus on creating my game more. So...
Here. A picture of this event.
Defure said:
Recent event from a discord rp I wanted to share. One of the characters has legitimately considered having Lavin (She's a dragon there, like she should.) be a dragon-rider. Yes, a dragon riding a dragon. Although she has been getting carried for most of the rp. And most of the characters in the rp are dragons with a few exceptions.
Defure said:
Recent event from a discord rp I wanted to share. One of the characters has legitimately considered having Lavin (She's a dragon there, like she should.) be a dragon-rider. Yes, a dragon riding a dragon. Although she has been getting carried for most of the rp. And most of the characters in the rp are dragons with a few exceptions.
Defure said:
Defure said:
Defure said:
Defure said:
Defure said:
Defure said:
Defure said:
[highlight=gray]Ally - Basically Friend, still shape but not the same universe as Friend, also has no tears. And looks like Purple Guy from FNaF but blue and with long hair. So... I'm going to change that soon... Also they are a male.
Sobri - Alias. Also, is a girl. Yes, I've swapped their gender in the game. Shut up. Also name came from Sobriquet, synonym of Alias. Not doing plant elemental thing, because of last time, and players would probably do that argument but now everywhere on the internet, soo... not doing that.
Executable - Remodelled him, now wears giant ski glasses that change color with his emotions, and his ears are now antenna and... making him more robotic looking.
Binary - Code, but squares.
Obscurity - Nameless, but invincible, but if rest are dead, lose. Basically, Obscurity counts as dead, meaning if all the other party members die, even if Obscurity is 'alive', it's still a game over.
Murph - Obviously Murph, but he appears as a temporary playable character. And yes, he appears in his own quest line already, be happy about that.
Aurora Shadowlight - Bubby, but inverted except gender stays the same.
Bori Polaris - Borealis but now the nickname becomes the name, and name becomes nickname. Also, just going to say imbued with magic on the day that the northern lights appeared, or whatever. Going to probably change that. Nothing is permanent right now.
Joseph - Not Joestar, no... It's to remember a friend of mine...
Rainbow - I literally made her by describing the word 'rainbow'. Shut up.
Observer Clarice - Reprogramed Observer. Play as a villain.
Shadow Man - I'm not telling you. Though, you meet him, very early...
Zetta - Reused character.
Virtua - Made before Executable came to mind, he is the virtual embodiment of a computer system.
Hatred - Appears from the Stories of Raelm world, he comes to make deals.
Amare - Appears from Calamity, she is able to unlock certain paths that require light based abilities. Also she conflicts with Hatred and vice versa.[/highlight]
Lavin riding Lavin.jpg

The thing is, Alias has no father.
upload_2019-5-24_11-28-28.png

Borealis is poor, apparently...
upload_2019-5-24_11-29-4.png

The thing is, you turned into one, being an Umbreon, so... I guess you still had a bit of that left behind when you died.
upload_2019-5-24_11-30-12.png

Teridax, the newest Gandalf.
upload_2019-5-24_11-31-30.png

Imagine, the entire army of the Master and their entire battle against existence is just an April Fools joke gone wrong.
upload_2019-5-24_11-32-30.png

Bring it on? Nah. *Backhands Newton to r/bossfights*
upload_2019-5-24_11-33-37.png

Huh.
upload_2019-5-24_11-56-48.png

Last edited:
upload_2019-5-24_18-52-23.png

You mad about these last words?

upload_2019-5-24_18-53-30.png

So I'm guessing she didn't get shot then, based on the low irony.

upload_2019-5-24_18-55-0.png

Must've wanted to die then, if the luck is literally off the charts.

upload_2019-5-24_18-56-40.png

I don't know what to think of this one.

Like, there's really only three people left, and only two of them are really active, with Alpha and Orifan following behind. Everyone else left or is going to leave due to multiple issues, and there's little to no opportunity for anyone else to join due to the current state of this.

Also I'm sick of Alias. My character isn't even related to him, so why should I be the one that's supposed to check on her?

UftF: Huh. I guess there IS that.
My god, I hate timezones.
But quick question: For all intents and purposes, SoR is very, VERY dead yes?

Also there's too many storylines that went nowhere. Particularly the Plagued Wastelands and P-Don. We never really explored either of those.

UftF: Hmm....Maybe....Maybe we can bring back those unresolved storylines together, that leads to some event that causes further game progress?

UftF: Huh. I guess there IS that.
My god, I hate timezones.
But quick question: For all intents and purposes, SoR is very, VERY dead yes?
Pretty much, yeah.

And what Halt said. I remember Godley was going to do the P-Don event, but then just left.
[doublepost=1558716069,1558715997][/doublepost]And also I still need a starting realm for the characters. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom