1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by AlphaEspeon, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

I might just make the starting realm some version of Terraria TBH since it could easily be modified and is more realistic than Minecraft.

Also there will be channels for events for when not everyone can participate. Hopefully that would solve the timezone issues.

2. Defure

Defure Golem

And of course OOC channel.

3. UltiDaniel

UltiDaniel Retinazer

UftF: oke, I...Might need a bit more context as to what exactly you're planning.

4. Defure

Defure Golem

A discord RP

5. Halt

Halt Golem

Okay... but heed my tip right.

Do not spam if the Europeans aren't active when the event is there, slow down a bit when there's neither event or Europeans, and full forward when they're there (or perhaps - any important one after all)

Also, I guess that'd work too.

6. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

Yeah. I would link it but I can't at the moment. Would a link tomorrow be fine?

7. Defure

Defure Golem

I can do with that.

8. UltiDaniel

UltiDaniel Retinazer

UftF: Okay, can somebody please give me some context?

9. Halt

Halt Golem

A-OK. I'll wait.

10. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

I'm talking about a possible new RP on Discord since it might get more attention there.

11. UltiDaniel

UltiDaniel Retinazer

UftF: Ah. That makes sense.
    Well...Tomorrow IS the weekends. So I guess tomorrow is fine.

12. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

Well, I wouldn't say it was a storyline. I used it in the earlier times in the roleplay as a source of materials and that's about it (Although I remember talking about a severed head.). Wither only used it once for that Plague Giant and... left. It was just one of those early game areas which you visit once and never come back to. Which I'm trying to avoid making nowadays, although your characters never come back, for example, some of the other universes, Concurrent Skies, etc.

And I'm not coming on Discord, for technical issues. So... well... We'll see how long this will stay relevant.

13. UltiDaniel

UltiDaniel Retinazer

UftF: Honestly, I just want this roleplay to end with characters getting a satisfying ending, the final Calamity boss being defeated, and overall, a sense of finality.

14. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

Well, the final bosses of Calamity, Goozma and Xeroc, isn't out yet.

15. UltiDaniel

UltiDaniel Retinazer

UftF: Then the question shall remain in this form: How long shall it stay that way?

16. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

Let's see, Yharim and Draedon aren't even released yet, Goozma would be next... and... Xeroc would be last. Not only that, the game content that has to be in between each boss... A very long time it seems.

17. UltiDaniel

UltiDaniel Retinazer

UftF: How long is "very long"?

18. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

Given that they have to make lore for each of them, items for each boss... Months. Possibly a year.

19. UltiDaniel

UltiDaniel Retinazer

UftF: And....How long has this RP been out for?

20. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

Almost a year. Just a few months, until its birthday, I guess.